G Dragon Part 22

Jiyong: Would you kindly let go of my girlfriend? a dark smile on his face.

You looked at the handsome man who suddenly appeared.

Trying to help you to get away from the drunkard who was trying to hit on you.

Y/N: Baby what took you so long? Trying to play along and your gaze met his.

Jiyong: Sorry, Jagi... Let her go! his voice fierce and finally the stranger let go.

Man: Don't let her wander off alone, next time I'll take her with me for sure.

Jiyong: Do that if you want to die. placing his arm around your waist he carefully

pushed you towards his car opening the car door for you. Signaling you to get in.

Jiyong: I won't do anything. Just take you home.

Y/N: Thank you! you said and let yourself fall into the leather seat of his car.

Jiyong: No need to thank me Y/N. a cold shiver rushing down your spine.

Y/N: How did you know my name?

Jiyong: I know a few things about you Y/N not only your name.

Y/N: STOP THE CAR!

Jiyong: You don't have to be scared I'm only a secret admirer of you that's all.

Jiyong: Well not secret anymore. slightly lounging at his silly joke.

Y/N: That's still creepy let me out.

Jiyong: I only want to be your friend Y/N. he said calmly.

Y/N: Why?

Jiyong: So that I can protect you. That man just now was a submissive from a mafia group.

They manage to kidnap girls and sell them on the black market.

Y/N: Who did send you?

Jiyong: I can't say more but what I want is to protect you on my own will.

- Flashback -

Mr. Kim POV

Dear old friend,

I know that so many years passed and I don't have the right to ask you for something but,

my time is almost over and I have, on last request, before I leave this world.

I know I should have told you way earlier but I just couldn't.

You loved the world you live in so much.

You loved it just as much as I hated it. But from the time our love was blooming I received a gift from you.

A gift that is now 20 years old. A beautiful girl that will be alone in not even 2 weeks.

I know it isn't fair to ask this from you but please take care of her.

I can't do it anymore. I'm sure I made the right choice to finally tell you before I die.

About your daughter Y/N Kim.

Please stay healthy.

In love always yours.

He was reading this letter for the thousands time and was for the thousands time regretting

that he had left the love of his life.

And after 20 years of a lonely life, he finally found out that he has a child.