Do You Need Me? (Smut)

Kai Anderson x Reader

Rating: M

Ever since you'd joined the cult, you'd been doubting yourself. You didn't feel useful, you just felt like you were there, always on the sidelines. You never really got to kill anyone, and this upset you. Kai had promised your time would come, and he tried to assure you that you were valued, but it never really worked. You just felt like the 'cute one' in the group, the eye candy; you'd noticed RJ and Gary trying to flirt with you a few times. Everyone treated you like a little girl because you liked to wear short skirts and dresses. Beverly, Meadow and even Winter, despite being but a couple of years younger than her, almost mothered you. You wanted more than than to be treated like a little girl, more than to feel useless. You decided to confront Kai, to find out if the cult really needed you, if Kai really needed you.

He was talking to Beverly when you quietly slipped into his basement. You stood next to the TV, your hands behind your back and lightly swinging back and forth onto your top toes. Beverly noticed you and smiled, understanding that you wanted to talk to Kai. She nodded at you, finished her conversation with Kai and smiled at you while heading up the stairs.

"Kai, could I talk to you about something?" You asked, looking down at the floor, feeling slightly embarrassed about your situation.

"Of course my little lamb, what's wrong?" He said gently turning to you from his chair and smiling at you kindly. He always called you his little lamb, and this just added to your feeling of uselessness, like you were just a baby, but at the same time, it turned you on slightly. He beckoned you over to sit with him at the table and you walked over and sat down opposite him delicately. "Does the cult really need me?" You asked, looking down at your hands in front of you on the table as you fiddled with them, not wanting to look at him. "What do you mean y/n? Of course we need you. Every single member of our group plays a large role, even if they don't know it yet." He said, taking your small hands in his large ones, causing you to look up at him through your long eyelashes. "I don't know Kai, I feel useless. I never get to take part in the actual killing and stuff, and everyone else seems to do so much more than me. Please tell me what I can do Kai. I want to help!" You said, biting down on your bottom lip slightly, the beginnings of tears welling in your eyes. He noticed this and beckoned you over to come and sit on his lap so you went over. He often did this when he saw you were upset, and it comforted you, being so close to someone. "Please don't cry, little lamb. Your time will-" "My time will come. You always say that Kai and it never does." You say to him, looking at him with sad eyes and pouty lips. Little did you know, but Kai loved to see you like this. He was conflicted. He hated to see his little lamb so upset, but you looked so sexy like this. "Do you really need me, Kai?" Caught up in his dirty thoughts, this question took him by surprise, and only added fuel to the fire of filth in his brain. To make things worse, he felt your ass shift against his semi hard cock when you tried to pull your incredibly short skirt down slightly to cover your thighs a little more. He quietly growled and grabbed your thigh to stop you from causing any more friction. "Of course I need you y/n. I need you more than anything" he said, looking straight into your eyes, his dark with lust. His hands were edging up your thighs and under your skirt, making your core drip. Kai never dropped eye contact with you as he reached your panties. "It seems like you need me just as much y/n" he says, his voice low and gravely. "Mhmm, please do something Kai!" You mewled, nodding your head and lightly biting your lip.

This sent Kai wild, and he picked you up and propped you onto the table as you innately opened your legs from him. "Good girl, y/n" he hummed as he leaned forward to suck on your neck, all the while teasing you with his clothed hardness. You grind onto him, moaning lightly, making him growl against your neck. "Please do something Kai, please!" You said, throwing you head back as he continued attacking your neck. "Tell me what you want y/n. Let me help you." You wiggled out of your panties and took Kai's hand and snaked it down to your wet pussy. "Here, Kai" You moaned, and he began rubbing your clit quickly, and out of nowhere, he plunged a finger deep inside you, causing a loud moan to erupt out of you. "That's it y/n, let me know how good I make you feel" Kai said, looking up at you through hooded eyes. You pulled off your top and unhooked your white lace bra, making Kai groan as you lay your back against the table and started played with nipples.

You suddenly felt empty as you realised Kai had pulled his fingers out of you. You looked up and saw him sucking your wetness off his fingers. "You taste so sweet, little lamb." He says. You sit up on your knees on the table and paw at the hem of Kai's shirt. He pulls it off as you unbuckle his belt and he then moves onto unbuttoning his pants. You moan as you see then large tent that his formed in his boxers. "Kai..." you mumble as you pull down your skirt, leaving you completely naked. "You're so beautiful y/n. You have no idea how long I've wanted to see you like this, naked with your tight pussy dripping for me." He says, throwing his head back as you palm him through his boxers. "Let me help you Kai" you say softly, as you hop down from the table and on your knees in front of him, pulling down his boxers. He steps out of them and you lick the length of his long shaft, causing him to growl, an almost animalistic growl. This made you even more wet, and you took as much of him as you could in your mouth, while your hand snaked down and toyed with your clit, making you moan onto his cock. He clearly felt the vibrations from your moan as he bucked his hips, pushing even more of himself into your mouth. You looked up at him with big eyes through your long, dark lashes, spit spilling from your lips and down your chin. Kai could've cum right there at that very image, so he pulled out of your mouth, causing a pop as his dick came away from it. "I want to be inside you when I cum y/n, and seeing you like that will make me cum far too quickly."

Kai pulled you up, span you round and bent you over the table. You pushed you ass high in the air and wiggled it slightly while you giggled, knowing you were giving him a perfect view of your glistening cunt. This made Kai even closer to coming. He got his own back by teasing you, running his cock over your dripping folds, making you groan impatiently. "Kai, please. I need you in me now" you whine. Suddenly, Kai fills you up, thrusting in and out quickly, one hand furiously rubbing your clit, the other tangled in your hair, pulling it roughly. "Fuck y/n! You're so tight...so wet..."

The only sound in the basement was flesh slapping flesh and yours and Kai's pants and moans. "Kai...I'm so...close!" You breathe, barely able to form a coherent sentence. "Me too y/n" he pants in your ear. "Cum for me, little lamb. Cum around my cock." You feel his cock twitch inside you, and all of this caused your muscles to clench around him and toppled you over the edge. You feel his seed shoot inside you, as your juices mix and spill down your thighs.

"Do you see how much I need you now, little lamb?" Kai says, lifting you back onto the table so you looking up at him. "Yes. I need you too, Kai." You say, looking up into his dark eyes as he smiles down at you.