Bestfriend (Smut)

Tate Langdon x Reader

Account Credit: daddytate

Rating: M

Moving into a new town, new house & new school seems scary, but not as scary as finding out you're living in the acclaimed "Murder House." The good thing that happened sine you moved in was Tate. He was your neighbor's son, an from the moment you first saw him when you were helping yoour mom unpack the moving truck, you had to admit you had a little crush on him.

...Or, maybe not so little. Okay, so you had a huge crushon him. The first time you saw him, you guys had very awkward eye contact, before he smiled as his cheeks flushed bright red. He started walking over to you and asked if you needed help unpacking.

"Oh, that's very sweet of you, but I'm sure you've got other things to do. I wouldn't wanna bore you with this junk all afternoon."

Tate laughed and introduced himself. "I'm Tate, I live next door."

"Y/N," you replied with a smile.

Tate immediatey turned towards the truck and grabbed a box with your name scrawled on the side in Sharpie. "So, Y/N, why don't ou show me where your room is?"

The two of you had spent the day bonding over your shared music taste, and even when the unpacking was finished, you and Tate ended up having so much fun that neither of you wanted him to go.

And, lucky enough, you had a couple classes together in school. Which was great for both of you, considering that Tate didn't have a lot of friends either (which you really didn't understand). And now, here you were, two months later, and the two of you were inseperable. So every day the two of you would walk to school, eat lunch together, and then walk home together. And on most days, you'd go to one of your houses and do your homework together. The two of you would sit together and listen to bands like Nirvana and Blink-182 while you did your homework. Occasionally you'd even end up in a position that most people would call cuddling– sometimes just sitting with your arms wrapped around each other or laying with your head in the crook of his neck, or even spooning. But so far the two of you were just friends. And although you maybe wished it was more than that, you didn't want to push anything.

Today, Friday, Tate met you at your locker after your last period. "Hey," he smiled, leaning up against the wall. "Do you wanna go to mine today? My mom's out of town with some guy this weekend."

"Sure. Can I spend the night? My mom's working late, and I'll be bored without you."

Twenty-ish minutes later, the two of you arrived at Tate's house. You laid back on his bed while Tate put in a movie. He danced goofily on his way bak to the bed as the opening music came on, and you let out a giggle and opened your arms towards him in a "stop being an idiot and come cuddle with me" gesture.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A while later, your eyes slowly cracked open, and you turned in Tate's bed to look at the clock. 7:30. 'We must have fallen asleep during the movie,' you thought. You probably weren't going to go back to sleep soon, but you figured you may as well change into what you were going to sleep in if you weren't going anywhere in between then. You glanced over at Tate, who was still passed oout on the bed and shrugged. He wouldn't mind if you changed in here, rght? I mean, he is asleep after all.

You pulled one of his T-Shirts out of his dresser, and started undressing yourself. Just as you pulled off your jeans and unclasped your bra, Tate rubbed his eyes and slowly turned over.

"Oh, shit, sorry," you said quickly, holding the T-Shirt in front of your chest. "I thought you were asleep."

"I-I, uh, sorry, I didn't mean to-" he stumbled with his words, but you just giggled in response.

"Don't worry about it." You turned to face the wall, and pulled the shirt over your head. It went down to about mid-thigh on you,so you skipped pants. You walked back over to your side of the bed, and climbed under the covers. "Spoon me."

"Um..." he looked nervous, but you weren't sure why. You'd had sleepoers before, and you usally slept in jut one of his shirts if you were at his house. Plus the two of you cuddled all the time, so you weren't sure what the problem was. "Uh, o-okay."

You turned away from him, and he put his arms around your waist but didn't let his body touch your backside. You frowned, and scooted back until your back was flush against his chest. "Oh my god, wait, do you have a boner?"

You turned around so you were facing him, laughing a little bit. "Stop laughing Y/N, it's embarassing. Besides it's not my fault the girl I have crush on decided to get almost naked right in front of me."

You cuddled in closer to him and put your arm around his waist. "Just shut up and kiss me already." You whispered. Tate slowly leaned in and pressed his lips to yours softly. His hands tangled into your hair and a few minutes later, the two of you were having a full out makeout session. You straddled him, careful not to break the kiss, and noticed his boner was even more prominent now. "Do you wanna... you know?"Tate bit his lip. "I do, b-but only if you want to. I haven't really, um, done this before.""Me neither," You responded shyly, "but there's no one else I'd rather be with for my first time."

"Me too." Tate smiled, letting one hand rest on your hip and the other one push a strand of hair behind your ear. You pulled your (well, his) shirt over your head, and you could feel your cheeks flushing. Even though he'd seen your bare chest just a little bit earlier, it was only for a second, and no one else had ever seen you like this before.

One corner of his mouth lifted up in a smile, "You're so beautiful, Y/N." You leaned down to kiss him in response, tugging at the bottom of his shirt as a hint that he should undress too. He gingerly lifted you of of him and placed you gently on the bed. He stood up to undress, so you slid your panties off and tossd them with the rest of your clothes."Oh, wait," Tate mumbled, reaching into his nightstand for a condom.

"What, you expected this to happen?" you aske with a laugh.

His face flushed and you could tell he was embarassed as he answered, "Well, no, I-I just have the ones they give you at school... You know, just in case."Once Tate was sully naked and had the condom on, he climbed on top of you, careful not to hurt you, and lined himself up with your entrance. "Are you sure you still want to, baby?""Yes, I'm completely sure." You assured him, wrapping your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist.

Tate planted a kiss on the tip of your nose, and then started pushing into you. "You doing alright?""Mhm," you replied. You'd expected it to hurt more, but it was just kind of uncomfortable at first. "You can start moving."

Tate started slowly, scattering kisses all over your collarbones and breats as he went. You could tell Tate was holding back so as not to hurt you, so you let out a quiet moan to encourage him. His eyes widened a bit and he bit his lip as he started to quicken his pace. You could feel a buzzing feeling start in the pit of your stomach, and you bit your lip to try and keep quiet.Tate must have noticed, because he mumbled, "Don't hold it in, baby. I wanna hear all your pretty sounds."

Feeling your orgasm close, you reached down to your clit, and let out a loud groan. Tate started going harder and faster, noticing you were close, and you . "Cum for me, princess." Soon after, Tate moaedn against your chest as he released into the condom. The feeling made your nails scratch down his back and your toes curl as you came right after.

The two of you laid there together for a few minutes, sweating and panting, and not sure what to do next. He rolled off of you, pulled the cover over both of you, and wrapped his arms around you. Tate turned onto his side and rested his head on his hand. "You feel alright?"

You smiled and tunred to fac him. Never been better.""Good." he responded. You cuddled into his chest, breathing in his scent, and closed your eyes.

"I... I, um..." you barely heard Tate say. You looked up at him, confused. "I love you Y/N."