First "Date" (Smut)

Kit Walker x Reader

Account Credit: dirtyahs

Rating: M

Kit Walker.

His name sounded like something straight out of a dream.

Were you crazy for feeling this way about him? After all, this had all just started with him filling your gas tank for you. He worked at the local gas station, owned it actually. He had a face for Hollywood, but he was perfectly content living in this little town in Massachusetts. You had gathered that much in your short conversation last week.

You'd been making excuses to end up back at this gas station though. You needed help with an oil change, you "thought" your tire was going flat. There was just something about him. He wasn't like most men in this town. He wasn't overly conceded, he didn't act like you were lucky to be speaking to him. He was just respectful - which was a rarity among the male population here. It was around 9:45 PM, and you wanted to see Kit. You finally felt confident enough to ask him on a proper date. It wasn't common for women to do so, but you couldn't help yourself. The worst he'd do is say no, right?

You got in your car and drove to Kit's station, pulling up to see him sitting on an overturned bucket smoking a cigarette."Hey there stranger." He smiled at you with the cigarette between his lips, standing up and walking towards your vehicle.You grinned and stepped out, looking up at Kit.

"What can I do for you?" His smile was infectious. His uniform was dirty with oil and grease but he looked incredibly sexy. Your cheeks were tinted red with nerves, but you took a breath and smiled.

"Would you like to go out, Kit?" You asked him, watching his face intensely.His eyes widened a bit, but his smile only grew.

"Is that why you showed up here?"You nodded, your hands crossed in front of your body, heart racing.

"I just have to close shop, yes I'd like to go out." He stepped his cigarette into the ground and took your hand, leading you inside the shop with him.You looked around at the shelves of supplies, everything anyone would ever need to fix or repair a car.

"Take a seat." He motioned you towards his desk chair and you sat.You watched as his arms reached up to close the garage door, leaving you two hidden from the worlds eyes.He turned and walked to the desk and took a seat on it, looking down at you.

"Would you like a drink?" He smiled politely, leaning down to open the small refrigerator he had on the ground next to his desk.

"Yes please Mr. Walker." You said playfully.

"Do you drink beer?" He looked at you, raising an eyebrow.You took the glass bottle out of his hand and cracked the lid off on the side of his desk, flashing him a playful smirk.

"I'm taking that as a yes." He smiled, taking a swig from his own bottle.

You two each downed two beers with ease, just talking about your lives and your pasts. He had a fascinating life. He'd been through a lot with his family, his parents passed away when he was about 18. That's when he'd inherited his parents savings, and built the gas station, and has made a steady living for himself from that point on. He didn't have any siblings, so he's been wandering through life essentially alone.

"So tell me about you." He had a gentle smile on his face. You took a deep breath and looked up at him.

"I came to this town to find safety." You said, watching his face intently to see his reaction. He raised an eyebrow curiously.