Cravings (Smut)

James March x Reader

Account Credit: angstyimagines

Rating: NC-17

It was silent. The only sounds uttering through the room was the servant pouring more whiskey into James' glass and the scraping of your gold fork against your glass plate.

James had his eyes set on you. You wouldn't meet eye contact, your eyes glued to the edge of the edge of the table. Truth is, you felt guilty. Guilty for loving another man besides your husband, James.

James waved off the servant, waiting until he had left the room to speak.

"Darling, why must you avoid me? Have I done something wrong?" James tried to sound clueless and innocent, as if he never did a wrong thing in his life.

You swallowed, finally looking up at him, "I..."

"You what, darling?" James pushed, picking up his class of whiskey. "I don't like hearing you're upset."

"I shouldn't be here, James," You blurted.

James rose a brow, leaning closer to the table. "And what do you mean by that, my love?"

You looked away.

"I've been seeing someone else."

It was silent. Next thing you heard was glass shattering. James had slammed it against the table, shards sliding across the mahogany.

You jumped in shock, looking up at him in disbelief. James then shoved his chair back, standing up.

"Who? Tell me the name," He ordered, stepping closer as he slid his fingertips across the table despite touching bits of glass on the way.

You shook your head, looking away from him.

"Tell... me," He was now beside you, staring down at you.

"J...John," You were able to utter.

James growled, "That putrid piece of burden," He cursed to himself before taking a step back. He did feel heartbroken, but then it settled. You want to leave him. He couldn't let that happen.

"And what does he have that I don't, hm? I've got the money, I've got the-"

"I don't care about your money, James. I just..." You trailed off.

"Then what is it, darling, just say it!"

"I want you to touch me, James!" You shot back, taking him by surprise. "You haven't touched me in months. I have needs. You don't even kiss me unless it's for your own pleasure!"

James' lips were slightly parted, letting out a large breath. "You want me, huh?"

He stepped foreword, forcing you to stand as he kicked your chair away. He then pushed your plate and cup off the table, shoving your back against the table with his lower half pressed against yours.

A soft moan fell from your lips, staring up at James through your lashes.

"You want me to fuck you?" He growled, his dark eyes staring into yours.

You bit your bottom lip, nodding in anticipation.

"Words, darling," He cooed.

"Yes, James," You huffed. "Please just fuck me!"

James chuckled, his hands riding up your dress until he reached your underwear, tugging them down.

Your lips were parted as you held eye contact, moaning as James ran two of his ice cold fingers down your slit.

You grinded your hips against his hand to which he shook his head with a "tsk," grabbing your wrists with his other hand.

"You know the rules, my love. No moving until I say so," His voice was low and hoarse.

You moaned in response, letting James push you until your back was pressed against the table.

"You want me to fuck you with my fingers? Huh, darling?" He inquired, sinking a finger into your wet core.

You huffed, "Fuckk," You arch your back off the table. "Yes,"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir."

James chuckled, "Good girl," He praises, sliding another finger in as he pumped them at an agonizingly slow pace.

"Faster," You begged, looking up at him.

"Anything for you," He began pumping them at a faster pace, the sounds wet a gorgeous. He could do this all day. The faster he went the louder your moans became. He could feel you clenching around his fingers.

James couldn't take it anymore. He needed to be inside you.

You frowned at the loss of contact, sitting up.

"I need to feel you, now," James admitted, tearing his own dress pants down to his knees.

You nodded, painfully biting your lip until you felt your lip split.

Taking control, you reached down to gently wrap your fingers around his shaft, grazing your thumb across rip.

James moaned in response, latching his lips onto yours. He then swiped his tongue across your bottom lip, tasting the blood from the split you had created.

Pumping him a few times, you lined him up with your slit. James then took control, one hand on your shoulder and one on himself.

Without warning, you felt him fill you. Moaning from the contact, you wrapped your arm around his torso, pulling him closer.

He then began to pound into you like there was no tomorrow. Screaming in pleasure, you threw your back against the table.

"Is this what you wanted, darling? For me to fuck you so hard you won't be able to stand?" He hummed, his hips slamming against yours.

"Yes... Yes!" You moaned, squeezing your eyes shut.

"Look at me!" He growled, lifting your leg up so your thigh was pressed against his hip so he could fuck you at a different angle.

You obeyed, your mouth slightly hanging open from the overwhelming pleasure you were receiving. James' thrusts started to get sloppy as he wrapped his fingers around your throat.

"I want you to cum around my cock when I say to," He ordered and you nodded. You were throbbing for a release.

"Now."

Moaning in ecstasy, you threw your bead back as your eyes rolled shut. James grunted, his cum filling you. James then grabbed your throat, forcing you to sit up and look at him as he continued to pound into you despite being in the middle of your orgasm.

You started to shake from the overwhelming pleasure, feeling your stomach twist and turn. You

r pussy was throbbing and red, cum spilling from your slit as James' thrusts kept going.

"Fuck! James, I can't take it!" You party cried and moaned. "Please!"

With one last hard thrust, James slowly pulled himself out of you, running his tip over your clit before letting it go.

You were panting, a sheet of sweat covering both of you. Your chest was heaving from the amount of screaming and moaning.

You wrapped your fingers around his jaw, pulling him closer until his lips met yours.

You had him wrapped around your finger and you knew it.