The Diner (Smut)

Jimmy Darling x Reader

Account Credit: doubtersgetnocookies

Rating: M

"Yes, I'll have more coffee, thank you." I told the waiter of the diner down the road that I usually visit for a quick fix. I have been eyeing this gorgeous man for a few days. Regular client just like me. Leather jacket, always wearing gloves, also a coffee drinker. Messy hair, usually tucked into a black leather beret. Our eyes crossed paths a few times. He has a very intense, but sweet gaze.

I usually sit here and listen to people talk, to kids laughing and playing stupid games, to women gossiping about what they did the weekend before, until I heard a group of older women talking about him, at least, it was what it seemed, as they were speaking and pointing right in his direction.

From what I heard, he pleasured them, sexually, at a motel near the diner, they said he did some amazing things with those claws of him, I don't know what that means. Jimmy, Jimmy Darling is his name. I'm so curious, I'm going to book an appointment and see what happens. I stood up, walked past Jimmy and went straight to the ladies.

"Excuse me, how can I book an appointment with Mr Darling?" I asked discreetly, they laughed, one of them took a card out of her bag and handed it to me. They kept talking and laughing amongst themselves. I went back to sit on my booth.

"His fantastic, you're going to love it. Call the number on the card my friend gave you and say you want to book a room with Jimmy, they'll know what it is", the youngest lady told me as they were leaving and I was finishing my coffee. I almost choked.

Ring, ring... "Hello?", "Hi, my name is Y/N and I'd like to book a room with Jimmy", "Sure, for when?", "Is it possible for this afternoon?", "Yes", "Okay, thank you".

I arrived at the motel, I'm early, early and nervous. I don't know what's going to happen...

After about half an hour, maybe, I get called to a room. Jimmy is laying in bed, I stand still by the door. Now, that I see his hands, I see what they were talking about when they said "claws". He is wearing a pair of black trousers, a white top and a short sleeved, patterned, unbuttoned shirt.

"I don't bite", he said.

I walked towards the bed, he stood up and held my hand with his enormous, claw like hand, gently kissing it and told me to lay down.

He slowly climbed on top of the bed, in front of me, waiting for me to lift up my dress.

"Wait, I've seen you around.", he said, intrigued. "Yeah, probably at the diner, I've seen you too. Now I see why you wear those gloves in public", I said, stupidly, sometimes I can be pretty inconvenient, "Oh...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.. ah... be rude." I said apologetically.

"It's okay, I'm used to it.", he said sitting down, I sat next to him. "You know, I think they're pretty cute and the word on the street is that they work really well" I sad giggling.

He looked at me and chuckled, "And I thought that was what you were here for.", "Well, I'm going to be honest with you. I've been eyeing you for a long time but I never had the courage to talk to you and I heard a group of ladies talking about you, that's where I got your name and your number from Mr Darling." I said, rapidly, before I ran out of courage.

He gently reached for my face, resting his palm on my cheekbone, pulling my head towards his until our foreheads met. I closed my eyes and a few seconds felt like an eternity before our first kiss. His lips were warm and gentile, his tongue swirled around mine like they meant to be.

He slowly reached for the zipper of my dress, across my chest, unzipping it, revealing my bra. Placing his hand on my neck, gently sliding down my arm taking down my sleeve and my bra strap with him as he went down. I slowly took his shirt off, feeling his body as much as I could.

He picked me up by my waisted and laid me down in bed, lifting my dress, taking my underwear off, opening my legs and gently penetrating me with his fingers.

Staring my right in the eyes and smiling, he was magical. I reached climax like never before. I had to return the favour. I reached up and kissed him again, his lips tasted like strawberries.

"Will you lay down for me?" I asked. "Are you sure?", "Ive never been more sure of anything, undress yourself and lay down for me." I said. As I said, he did. He stood there, in his underwear, laying in bed. I took my dress off and climbed on top of him. I kiss him again. And again. I started kissing him from his neck all the way down to his stomach, while caressing his dick, which I could feel growing in my hand. He stretched his arms putting his hands behind his head and closing his eyes, moaning in pleasure. I continued massaging his dick up and down until it was hard enough to slide inside of me. I took his underwear off, licked it up and down and slid it inside, I moaned. He sat up and grabbed me by my waist, I played with his hair, I felt him pulsating inside of him and I could feel my blood pressure rising. I scratched his back as I hit climax, our sweaty bodies belonged together, he bit my neck as I tilted my head back. We climaxed at the same time, forehead to forehead, lips to lips. I fell to his side and covered myself up with my dress.

"So do you want to have coffee tomorrow?" I awkwardly asked.

He laughed "Yes, I do.", and he kissed me again.