Say It (Smut)

Kai Anderson x Reader

Rating: M

You and Winter had been very close friends since elementary school. You two met on the playground when she was busy yelling at boys for teasing her. From that moment on, you two were inseparable.
She only came to your house for years though. Now, at ages 19, you knew the answer.
You knew about her fathers motorcycle accident, and how toxic it was in their house. And how her mother killed her father, then herself.
She wasn't even home at the time either. She came home for Thanksgiving and her older brother Kai had to tell her.
You stuck by her side though. She finally let you come to her house she now shared just with Kai. You were with her almost all the time. You were worried about her relapsing, and turning to self harm again so your solution was to just never let her be alone so she wouldn't have time to harm herself again.

With being in the house so often, you gradually grew closer to Kai as well. Although he was a psychotic Trump supporter, and you two disagreed on just about everything, he was always nice to you. He made sure than when he cooked or ordered takeout, he always got some for you too. He offered up his room the first couple nights you stayed with Winter to make sure she was okay. He was just as worried about her as you were, but he wasn't the greatest at showing his emotions.
To be honest, you had started to fall for him. He was strong, and powerful and was so incredibly charismatic. He could start a cult with a personality like that and you wouldn't be surprised at all.
You woke up on a Saturday morning, Winter already out of the house to work on Hillary Clinton's campaign. Her persistence was so admirable. She wasn't afraid to stand up to anybody.
You walked downstairs, still in your tight grey tank top and black pajama shorts, heading straight to the kitchen.
Going through your normal routine of making yourself a cup of coffee with french vanilla creamer, pouring a bowl of mixed berries with a bit of sugar on them, you did this every day.

"Good morning." You heard Kai's voice usual monotone voice behind you.
You looked over your shoulder with a smile,
"Good morning, Kai. How are you?"
"You look good." He stated boldly, ignoring your question.
You turned to face him and giggled a bit. Kai complimented you often, but never tried to make any moves towards you, so you assumed he was just being nice.
"I just woke up, I wouldn't exactly say I look good." You smiled playfully, popping half a strawberry into your mouth.
He took a few slow steps toward you, his unwavering straight face looking directly into yours.
"I mean it. You look good." He repeated, his body was close to yours.
"You look like you want to say something else." You said, clearly curious about whatever he was getting at.
"Winter's not home." His hands moved to be flat on the counter on either side of your hips. You were stuck between the marble and his body.
"Yeah?" Your heart was racing. You two were never alone together.
"I see the way you look at me, (Y/N)."
"Oh, and how do I look at you?" You questioned him, making sure to sound a bit cocky.
He leaned his chin down to look more deeply into your eyes, his hair falling closer to the sides of his face.
"You lust for me. You know it. There's no point in trying to hide it now."
Your heart damn near jumped out of your chest. His voice was still raspy from just waking up and he sounded incredibly sexy.
"Kai, I- I don't know what to say to you..." You whispered, looking down away from his strong gaze. But your chin was quickly met with his hand, forcing your eyes back up at his.

He was quiet before leaning in and pressing his lips to yours, not exactly gently.
You didn't really mind though. There was something so satisfying about finally kissing him.
You kissed him back, your hands instinctively traveling to rest against his chest, his hands moving from the counter to your hips.
"You've felt this way for a long time." He whispered against your lips, fingers tightening around your waist.
You couldn't help but nod gently, desperate for his kiss once again.
"You've fantasized about me. You've let your mind wander to places where you are all mine, and mine only." His voice was low and deep, sending a shiver down your spine.
"Say it." Kai said, roughly pulling you closer to him.
"I've fantasized about you. A lot." You whimpered desperately. You never thought you'd be admitting these thoughts to anybody - especially to the man they were about.
You heard him chuckle beneath his breath, your hands clinging to his body.