[6] #5: Meng A-Cheng (1)

Everyone were shaken. Silence ate the fighting arena at certain forest, because of something, no, because of someone who is unexpectedly meet an odd phenomenon. It might be right to say they met a demon curse.

"What should we do?"

"Find the fox demon! Don't ever let it get away or else our legs would be at the mercy of heavens." The team leader in known purple uniform instructed his every shidi while couldn't help brooding.

"Do you think he will break our legs?"

"Stop saying the truth. Now, we need to do something." The present group leaders of Yunmeng Jiang sect glance to their one and only infamous sect leader Sāndú Shèngshǒu staring to them with innocent eyes.

Yes, for heaven's sake. Someone need to explain what's going on. But they know it connected to the fox demon who fought with their great sect leader Jiang.

Which now turned to a child, sink to being a kid again. Six years old? Or seven years old? They don't know a thing ah!

Look, their short-tempered infamous strict sect leader Jiang Cheng is now a child, looking to them with those blue orbs innocent eyes, in his small (cute) naked body that outgrown of his own adult purple clothes. It's making the present disciples to gulped for their own good.

They didn't know the sect leader child appearance to be like this, a cute one. For the person whom always with a grimace and scowl to his expression.

"Umm..." Child Jiang Cheng mumbled looking to these unfamiliar people in front of him.

Gulped.

Then the cold wind-blown from who knows where making Jiang Cheng to unconsciously hugged the big clothes within his grasp.

That action immediately put everyone in panicked.

"Sect Leader! Forgive this unworthy disciple for this. I will abide to any punishment you would have for this subject." Lin Jian, one in team leaders knelt down in front of Jiang Cheng while cupping his hand and bowing down his head.

Jiang Cheng didn't know what's going on, he start to feel scared. So when Lin Jian go forward to him and hands starting to move. He closed his eyes in fright.

"Oi! What the-" Mo Liang stopped when he saw Lin Jian taking care of their sect leader Jiang clothes with a shaking hand. Those who watching felt a sweat running down onto their back and foreheads. Because no one knows what would happen if they dare to touch the sect leader without permission. Let alone in this child from.

"Eh.."

"That's only what could I do."

The unknown man only helped him to wrapped his top naked body with a loose adult robes. He also noticed the shaking hand and eyes not looking at him that time. Jiang Cheng wonder why?

"Thank You brother." He innocently smiled to Lin Jian that now having an internal heart attack with everyone.

A smile!

Yes!

A f*cking smile exist!

The innocence smile of their own very strict Leader Jiang is not imagination anymore.

It's clear dammed reality now.

"Lin shixiong! We cannot find the fox demon anymore." One of the disciple announced when they came back from chasing after the culprit for this situation.

Lin Jian grimaced with others. Now, this seems a call for big trouble. The newcomers wonder what happened as they saw their shixiong acting weird.

"It's getting too cold now, we need to find an inn to shelter our sect leader Jiang now." Mo Liang announced to everyone. That caught their attention back to certain child.