[13] : #8 Pandora's Box

Dashing through youthful days.

Behold such a saddening tale.

Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, there a young angel wandering the world of human.

Ah~ yes, he is unfortunately fall in love with the crown prince, so their story goes...

"Ugh! That Wei Wuxian! Dared to run away again! Our tasks are not done in this place." Jiang Wanyin hissed. As he walked on the unknown alley of some town in Mo Dao Empire. He's wearing a three layers of purple robe, there a purple material hanging on his waist that chiming every time he took steps sounding like musical melody. He do not know where his brother was at this very moment. The two of them got separated among the crowds of uncertainty. Their divine tasks are still not done here, they must do it before coming back to the higher realm.

His stomach growls, remembering a human body are very fragile. His face frowned even more. Despite being a divine in nature, he has this colorful expression of beautiful madness that everyone would like to tease him just for the sake seeing his scowling face.

Now, sitting inside a small restaurant, he ordered a lot of human foods that his body could consume. His partner aren't here and nowhere to find, he must as well enjoy the time alone in foreign land. After paying a human money he steal at someone's robe, it time to go back searching for other whereabouts. Even their telepathy aren't not working this time, only making him worry to death.

"Just you wait! I will break your legs once I saw you!" He murmured to no one.

"Hey brat! Come back here!" Someone yelled from behind. He didn't feel the other person who suddenly bumped into his hard body that surprised him to fall hard on the ground. He could feel the pain in his hand which come contact at certain thing making the skin to be scratched and bleed of red blood.

He frowned.

What the f*ck!

Why he seemed unlucky today.

The wounded angel lost in thought and there someone came in sight...

"Do you think you can stand?" A man with certain beautiful eyes, mourning white glorious clad of clothes, smile's brightly filled of life and so sweet. As both of their eyes met, Jiang Cheng do not know he opened a forbidden box when his heart beats in unforgivable feelings at the moment of their hands touched.

"Yes. "He replied being helped by the other. "Thank you."

"No, I should apologise for the sudden trouble we put you into, ah, look your hand is bleeding. Let me help you in that. "

"No. I am fine. " Jiang Cheng stepped backwards. "I better go."

Because his heartbeats are thumping like crazy, he cannot stay here with a man so handsome that almost rivaled some listed gods in higher realm. He turned to leave, but the stranger man took a hold of his hand and insisted of helping him. Saying, he is responsible for this.

He sighed.

Actually, it doesn't even matter. But, he had no choice. There were many prying eyes watching them. He can't let the man be ignored just like that.
He agreed and they quickly gone to the nearest clinic.

They spent time talking various ideas happening around this town lately. It seemed not bad in Jiang Cheng and he is fine with such conversation. He had never talked like this, at least not with his partner. He learned the man have a name, known as Lan Xichen.

"Jiang Cheng"He have his name too, just to be fair.

"What a beautifully name." Lan Xichen smiled warmly.