Part 3: The reveal

This is a short chapter

Regina's POV:

Knock, knock, knock... Mmm must be Emma. Its her day with Henry. "Henry! Emma is here to take you to school!" I say while I open the door.

"Hello Emma!"

"Wow someone is happy" she tells me as i just realise that I've been smilling really hard.

I laugh

Henry comes running down the stairs "Im here!" He tells us. "Ok kid let's go" Emma tells Henry. "Oh Henry before you leave can I ask if Roland is still asleep?"  "Yup, my brothers asleep" Henry says smilling as he gets to use the word brother. "Bye mum, bye dad! Love you" Henry says as he walks away to Emma's yellow car.

"Hold up hold up..." Emma stays still. "Brother, dad, Regina happy in the morning, A RING! REGINA DID ROBIN PROPOSE!" Emma says excitedly. I giggle "Yes he did!". "Wowwww!" Emma gets very excited and hugs me when Henry opens the window and screams "Mommmmm im going to be late!" "Ah yes you're right kid." Emma says turning to Henry then at me to say "tell me everything". "I will"

I close the door

"My queen, when shall we have this wedding?" Robin asks. "Mmm at the top of the clocktower since you proposed there?" "Yes that will be perfect" Robin agrees to my idea. He leans towards me and places a gentle kiss on my lips. "Mmm i love you" i manage to say. Robin then says "And I you". I start to tear up because I never thought any of this would happen. He wipes a tear away and says "I couldn't be happier to have you in my life". "I can't believe you managed to love someone like me."
"And you managed to love a theif" he kisses me once more untill we hear a knock at the door.

"Hmm we aren't expecting anyone"

We open the door to see Snow and Charming standing on the porch

"REGINA IS IT TRUE?!?! YOU 2 ARE GETTING MARRIED?!?! Emma told us" Snow says excitedly.

"Yes it's true" Robin tells them while smiling proudly.

"Well the news has officially been revealed. I guess the not being able to keep a secret thing runs in the family" i laugh.

Snow asks "Well... Did you 2 start planning?".