Part 6: What?

Snows POV:

I see Regina fall to the ground. Zelena coninues laughing then she dissapears in a green poof of smoke. I call David "David" I say panicked. "What's wrong Snow?" He asks me "Regina just... Zelena she came and Regina is blacked out and just come!" I tell him as I look at Regina completely still on the ground, her now green dress laid on the ground. "Zelena! She came!" David says loudly through the phone "Yes David but there's no time for that now just come!".

Robin runs in and see's Regina on the floor. "Robin you can't see her dress! Oh who am i kidding its green. It's not her dress. " I say. He picks her up and brings her to David's car. We follow along. "David. Drive. We must get to the hospital." Robin tells.

We arrive. Nurse Eva changes Regina. Then Dr Whale comes in. He checks on her. "Well...?" Me and Robin ask in unison. "She has had a panick attack and was under too much stress. Her body couldn't handle it and gave out. She'll be fine just give her time." Dr Whale tells.

We all sit there. Waiting. "So what happend with Zelena?" David asks. I tell David and Robin what happend.

Regina's POV:

My eyes shutter open. "Mmm" I groan. "What happen- ZELENA!" I mumble then scream. "Regina, love you're up!" Robin says as he places a kiss on my forehead. "My sister. Where is she?" I ask. "Oh hey sis I'm here don't worry" she laughs "you're finally awake! You took a wickedly long time. You know how long I had to wait?!?!" She ficks her wrists and poof there are Henry and Roland. She holds a knife to their necks. "Let go of my sons!" Robin and I scream in unison. "Hahahahahahhaaaaa" she laughs.