Part 5: Zelena

Regina's POV:

It's now 12 (noon) and me and Snow are in the dress shop. Roland and Henry are Spending today with Emma and Killian while we continue planning for the wedding. We walk up to the woman standing at the desk "Hi" Snow says "I'm Snow and this is Regina. She would like this dress" Snow puts the magazine on her desk then points to the white dress. The women at the fron desk talks "Yea for sure but we will need to mesure you first". "Okay" i tell her.

After all that mesuring she finally goes to the back to see if she has my size in stalk.

She comes out with the long, elegant dress and hands it to me. "Thanks" I tell her nodding. I step into the fitting room and try it on.

"So?" I ask Snow while i wait for her oppinion "What do you think?". "Regina... Wow! I can't describe how good it looks on you!"

Snows POV:

Regina is smilling a very big smile, one that I haven't seen in a while. "It's perfect for you" I let her know.

Regina's POV:

"Than-" I'm interrupted. "Hello sis. Congrats on the wedding. Nice dress but not really my type" she swirls her wrist and poof my dress goes green "ah muvh better!". "Zelena!" I scream. What does she want? Why is she back? All these thoughts overfill my head. Mmm. "You ok Regina?" Snow asks. I turn and see Zelena laughing. "Im... Im fin-" it all goes black.