Part 7: Sister

Regina's POV:

I already feal tears in my eyes but I hold them back son I don't appear weak. "Let them go!" Robin let's go of my hand and runs towards Roland and Henry, but just then Zelena uses magic to make him fall across the room. "You thought it would be that easy" she laughs. "Zelena let them go right now" i get off of the hospital bed. I use magic and she falls to the ground leaving Henry and Roland alone. "Henry, Roland!" I hug them "are you 2 okay?" I don't let go. "Yea mom" Henry responds.

"Well sis I didn't think you were capable of that." Zelena gets up "oh but how it's too bad it didnt last now did it?" I push my sons behind using one hand to protect them and the other to cast a fireball. "You have no idea what I'm capable of". Just as im about to use magic David yells"Regina stop. Don't use magi-" he's a tad to late. Zelena gets hit then poofs away. I fall a little but Henry supports me. "Mm. Everyone ok?" I ask. "Yea but mom you okay?" Henry asks. I ignore that question. "Papa!" Roland runs up to his father who right away gets up. "We have to warn everyone" David tells. "Regina you sure you're ok?" Snow asks. "Oh we have much bigger problems then if Im ok" i inform her, slightly snapping. I fell a little dizzy but it's true we have much bigger problems.

We all head to David's car.