Part 12: Wedding

Last chapter! It's my first story it's not the best but that's ok. I originally wrote it in my notebook at school when i was in grade 7 so i thought why not share it now. I get bored easily if u cant tell 😂

2 weeks later

Regina's POV:

"I've got it!" Zelena says walking into the roomand handing Snow a pack of hair pins.

I got my big white dress on (Zelena changed it back to white and not green!).

Snow's doing my hair.

"Now Regina, I'll style your hair into a bun that's like an updo." Snow tells me

"Yeah!" I reply

Everything is all set up

A little while later...

I walk down the apple red carpet and tears fill my eyes.

I now stand next to the man im about to wed.

He looks at deeply at my eyes and says "Regina, when I met you I saw this spark light up. I knew I loved you from the very start. You're a beautiful, loving, strong women. You had a tough start but redeemed yourself. Im so proud to be able to call you, Regina my wife."

I turn ruddy and try not to cry. I smile.

"Robin, when Tink said you were the one for me I didn't believe that, and I ran away from the opportunity thinking that no one could ever love me. I was a mess. But after, I got Henry and he made me love. He thought me to love." I turn to Henry and see my son smilling "It was hard at first to show it but I learnt. And now I have you and Roland! I went from having nothing to having a real family and my family is you. You are my family now and forever. I will always love you and Roland, Henry too and i will NEVER stop loving my family."

We both can no longer hold pur tears, we let a drop fall and i wipe his away and he does to my tear. I laugh.

We kiss, furiously. Then we stop and I laugh now that I realise how long that lasted.

We walk up to our kids.

"Hi!" I say

"Momma?" Roland asks

"Im officially your mother my little knight!" I tell him

He jumps off of his chair and hugs me. I hug back and smile.

"Now, I want you to know that I might only be your mother by marrige but I will always be there and I love you ok my little knight?"

"I love you momma!" My little knight says hugging me once again.

I smile and look up to see Snow watching us in tears smilling.

End of chapter! I know I know grammer mistakes everywhere and its not a long story but I do hope you enjoyed it as it is my first. ❤❤❤❤ Ty for reading and making this #2 in outlawqueen ❤ Follow my ig if you want it's oncerparrilla