who

THIRD PERSON POV

The annoying but familiar marimba alarm blared through her ears making her groan. She stretched before looking for her phone. Her eyes fluttered open and her eyebrows creased in concern as she looked around the unfamiliar surroundings while turning off the alarm.

Pale white walls and a cluttered wooden desk. She quickly sat up in the bed, oh thank God clothes are still on from the party.

Wait.

Party?

Memories began to flood her head and she curled up into a ball when she remembered what a mistake she made.

Is she at his house?

Hurriedly she quickly escaped from her blanketed heaven and poked her head out of the door. In the corner of her eye she saw a body lying peacefully on the couch, his body covered by a thin tan blanket.

She approached him slowly, pulling down her dress that had made its way up her thigh from sleeping. She shook his body, "Hey, shithead wake up."

Frozen.

She quickly took out her phone. Time for plan B. She turned her phone volume to the highest and placed it next to his ear.

"So what if I'm the MONSTERRRR!"

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT I THINK I JUST DIED!" She bursted out laughing at his quick reaction of getting up and covering his ears.

"You know for such a good boy I didn't take you as a swearing type of person."

"Hey I only swear when I physically feel like I need to." He croaked in his 'I just got out of bed' voice which was kind of attractive.

"What happened yesterday?"

"You want to know everything?"

She nodded firmly. "Hmmm we made out came back here and had sexual intercourse."

"Excuse me fucking what now?" She gasped flabbergasted.

He laughed at her facial expression, "I'm kidding you passed out and I have no idea where you live so here we are."

"Your parents aren't here?" She asked.

"Nah they do overseas work. I never got your name by the way."

"Camila."

"Jungkook."