who

THEY avoided each other like the plague after that. It was strange to her because she had a steamy makeout with an unexpected person and she enjoyed it. Enjoyed is a key word.

She probably was just as horny as him seeming it had been a while since she had got any action. She was heading to her class when she saw Jungkook looking. Hungover? He was drinking?

She approached him, "Are you hungover?"

She surprised him because he looked shocked and in pain, "Uh yeah."

"The Jungkook I know does not get hungover and especially not on a school day. What happened?"

"Family stuff nothing much."

"Nothing much does not make you drink."

"We haven't talked in a long time." He changed the subject.

She paused, "Not after we made out you mean."

"It was pleasurable."

"Oh really?" She said raising her eyebrows.

"Yes really now shut your mouth before I fill it I need to concentrate for class." He cockily stated.

-

She glanced at Chantelle rubbing her hands up and down Jungkook's biceps before rolling her eyes at the sight which caught Jungkook's eyes and him smirking at her. He was trying to make her jealous it was obvious.

She gathered her food and sat next to Jungkook which made Chantelle immediately scowl at her. "How's your cute cut bitch?"

"How's your dislocated jaw bitch?" She mimicked to which Jungkook smiled at her, finally they were talking again. Camilla felt a hand on her thigh and she ignored it and ate her food. As Chantelle decided to ignore Camilla and continue flirting with Jungkook.

"So are you guys best friends are something?" She asked.

Camilla scoffed, "What's it to you?"

"Ugh!" She whined and walked away to her posse.

"She's right what are we?" Jungkook curiously asked.

"Ask your hand on my thigh not me." She bluntly replied.

"I think my hand says 'I want to start dating?'" He smiled.

"I think my brain says 'What the fuck are you insinuating?'" She was stunned by his offer to go out never in her life did she think that a goody two shoes would ever ask her out.

"But what does your heart say?" He said sternly.

"Let me get back to you on that one."