friends

SHE had her phone in her hand as she sat at the metal table with her father, his stuck up wife and her step brother who were visiting for few days.

They were handed the menu. "Camilla how's school?"

"School's fine." She monotonously replied before a male came before their table to take their order.

She quickly turned her head as she realised who the waiter was.

Fuck fuck fuckkkk.

She could almost hear the smirk in his voice when he said, "What would you guys like to order?"

"Camilla you go first." Her step mother said.

Camila took a deep breath before turning to look him straight in the eye which he smiled at, "Spinach penne and a cesar salad please."

The rest of them ordered and then she quickly excused herself to the bathroom.

She caught his wrist when they were out of sight from that disgusting side of her family.

"What are you doing here?" She whisper shouted.

"I work here." He bluntly stated.

"And out of all people you approach me and my family."

"You were looking a little strange today with your non ripped jeans and blouse so I decided to see what that was all about." He chuckled.

"Same don't even start they expect me to be this goody two shoes perfect innocent fucking girl and I have to pretend to be that so I don't end up moving with them to Australia because I would die if I had to stay even one day with them." She ranted.

"So you are trying to be me?"

"Yes basically."

"Learn to have a sweet mouth all adults love that stuff." He laughed.

"You want me to act like that Botox filled step mum over there?" She scoffed.

"Yep."

"Nah uh not happening."

"Enjoy life in Australia then. Look I gotta actually do my job so if you don't mind Camilla."

"Fuck you Kook."