who

IT was a Saturday afternoon and she was third wheeling her out of school friend she met at a party. She was dressed in black long pant overalls and a stripped shirt underneath. She had been suspended for two days since the school found out about the bus fight and her mum screamed at her, once again threatening her of full custody of her father.

Mark her boyfriend had his arm wrapped around Mina's waist ( no not Mina from any girlgroup ) while Camilla sipped her bubble tea next to them.

They were going shopping for Mina since she needed new clothes so they entered h&m first.

Thirty minutes later they had ended up in the men's section as Mark had spotted clothes he was interested in buying.

As she drank the last of her bubble tea she bumped into a hard body. She muttered a sorry before looking up and scowling at the rabbit like face.

"I swear to God I always end up meeting you." She groaned.

He smirked, "Can't get enough of me?"

She gave him a blunt look, "I had enough the first time I met you."

"Wow Camilla communicating never thought the day would come." Mina said scanning the new person. "Who's this?"

"Jungkook, Mina, Mina, Jungkook and this is her boyfriend Mark." She introduced.

"Nice to meet you." Jungkook said as they both replied the same thing.

"Mind if I tag along?" Jungkook continued.

"Actual-" Camilla began.

"Of course no problem." Mina replied.

"For fucks sake. What are you doing here anyway?"

"Buying some clothes, come judge me I need to change."

She raised her brow but followed him to the change rooms where she waited outside for him to change.

He opened the curtains soon enough and he revealed himself in an oversized plain white t shirt which he kept on his blue ripped jeans.

"Why do you always wear white?"

"Why do you always wear black?"

"Because Black is bomb."

"Exactly."

"Ugh let me pick out something for you."

"Only if I can pick for you too."

"Fine."

-

They both returned with clothes in their hands. In hers she had a yellow graphic tee and a black bucket hat. In his he had a red spaghetti strapped crop top and a tight white denim skirt.

"Your fashion taste might not be my style but it's not all bad Kook I'm impressed." She said as they swapped clothes.

"I could say the same."

With that they both entered their changing rooms.