cares

SHE was at a club doing everything that began with underage. She felt herself get drunk after her fourth shot of vodka, a feeling she is quite use to and dressed in a bodycon low neck black dress she was looking to get some.

She needed to know if what she felt with Jungkook she could feel with other people too.

As she made her way to the area where everyone was dancing she felt hands on her waist, definitely man hands. She danced along to his bidding as he placed kisses on her neck which felt a little sloppy and unwanted. He turned her around so she could face him, he looked to be in his early twenties with a bit of stubble and a structured face. His eyes were piercing and the complete opposite of Jungkook's doe eyes that she preferred to look into.

Why was she comparing him and Jungkook so much?

'Maybe because he asked you out and you still haven't given him an answer?' Her inner voice thought.

The man kissed her roughly, his hands on her waist and his tongue seeking entrance. She pushed him away, she did not like this at all.

"What the fuck?" The man said.

"Sorry I got to go."

-

She came to school early the next day, surprisingly. Dressed in the outfit which Jungkook picked out for her during their meeting at H&M which probably violated all types of dress codes but she violated that everyday anyway.

She had realised yesterday that she only wanted him and him only.

She spotted him at his locker and she also saw Seraphina next to him to which she raised a brow at. They were talking which made her feel a little jealous since this frizz face shouldn't even be a metre close to him.

Camilla grabbed his hand and dragged him away to which Seraphina glared at her and Jungkook seemed surprised by her outfit but smirked non the less as he checked out her body while she dragged them into the janitors closet.

"What's the occasion?" He said as she closed the door.

"Yes." She stared into his eyes, voice full of seriousness.

"What?" He said confused.

"My heart says 'yes'."