cares

warning: this chapter is sinful and if you wish to remain holy skip this chapter.

HE checked out her body. It was curvy in all the right places but thin at the same time. God did he choose the right outfit.

She looked at his outfit which was pretty good in her opinion but as he stepped closer towards her with half lidded eyes she knew this was one of those moments when he suddenly turned into a horny boy.

As he backed her up against the wall of her changing room and closed the curtain she crossed her arms which in turn brought up her cleavage for him to stare at hungrily.

"Fuck you're so hot." His touch burned her as his fingers skimmed her small waist.

Her breath hitched as she felt her heart pounding hard. He kissed her neck a few times before going up her jaw, her hands balled up the yellow shirt as she breathed slowly and shakily.

Just like that their lips smashed onto one another's and she wrapped her legs around his waist. His hands wandered down to her ass where he cupped hers, fondling with its plumpness. She moaned in reply as she removed his shirt and trailed her hands down to his rock hard abs.

His tongue explored her mouth as she grinded up and down his crotch which she could feel was getting hard and it was definitely big. He moaned into her mouth and she tugged on his black hair to bring them even closer. When she got to her senses she pushed him away, both of them gasping for breath.

They stayed there after, frozen as if processing what just happened.

He quickly put his shirt back on and went back into his changing room to change back into his normal clothes while she just sat there stunned.