friends

SHE was on the bus to school. She sat at the front because the back was where all the popular guys and girls go and she would like to avoid interacting with any of them.

A group of popular girls however had decided to sit behind her today which she knew was not a coincidence because Seraphina was right there and so was Chantelle.

"Hey bitch." Chantelle started as she ripped out one of Camilla's earphones.

"Do you have a problem?" Camilla asked.

"Why don't you back off Jungkook?"

"I don't know why all you hoes are so protective of him but damn I'm not in your way, have him for all I care."

"Look at this bitch acting like she's so full of herself but the only thing that's full are those push up bras you wear."

She took out her other earphone and slowly stood up. "Look kudos for that well thought insult but I know you're too pussy to actually fight, all bark no bite."

With that a weak punch headed in her direction which surprised her as it hit her in the face and all the rings which were on her fingers cut the side of her right cheek.

The bus driver looked at them through the bus mirror but ignored the action.

Camilla immediately retaliated pulling her hair from the back to reveal her face and punched her square in the cheek.

People started pulling out phones and recording.

Camilla punched her again and when she saw Chantelle cough blood she let go of her hair and let her collapse on the bus floor. She glanced at Seraphina's shocked face before returning to her seat.