1

Dinner

FLASHBACK

AUTHOR P.O.V
" Sweetie~ We're gonna go now~ " The not-so-old woman shouted, making sure her lovely daughter heard her. She's wearing a simple yet elegant dark blue dress, ready for the dinner.

" Wait ! Don't go yet ! " An 11-years-old kid suddenly ran downstairs, making sure to be careful when stepping each stairs

" Wait ! Don't go yet ! " An 11-years-old kid suddenly ran downstairs, making sure to be careful when stepping each stairs. " Have fun mom ! Have fun dad ! " She said cutely while her small arms wrapped neatly around her mom's waist. The woman giggled at her cuteness while her husband joined.

" Thank you, princess.. " The man spoke, stroking his daughter's hair. " And.. " The girl pulled away from her mom, looking at her parent while holding the hands. " Promise me.. You will come back.. " She said, smiling cutely. The parent looked at each other before looking at their daughter again. " Promise, sweetheart.. "

-

" Where are you guys going ? " The 14-years-old boy spoke while crossing his arms. He is sitting comfortably on the couch while his little brother is sitting beside him. The woman linked her arms with her husband's, looking at both of her sons. She's also wearing a simple red dress but it looks absolutely beautiful.

" We're going for a dinner

" We're going for a dinner.. So you stay here with your little brother and take good care of him, okay ? " She said, smiling while tilting her head. " Do you really have to go ?.. I suddenly felt uneasy.. " The boy spoke again, slightly frowned. The woman smiled before looking at her husband then walked towards her cute little boy. " It's gonna be okay, alright ? Don't worry.. " She said softly, caressing her son's cheek. The boy stared into his mom's eyes. He don't know why.. He suddenly felt a weird feeling that makes him don't want his parent to go to the dinner..

" Honey, we need to go.. They're waiting.. " The man said, looking at his watch before looking at his sons, smiling at them. He walked towards the two boys before kissing their foreheads. " We will be back.. Don't worry.. " He said sweetly . " Okay.. " The boy said in a low tone. The couple smiled before walking away, heading to the hotel where the dinner is at. " They will come back.. Right..? " The 12-years-old boy speaked, looking at his older brother. The older boy turned his head towards his little brother, sighing . " Of course.. Of course they will.. "

Few Minutes Later..

The two couples walked to the rooftop while talking with each other. The women are are talking about random stuffs while same goes to the men, talking about men stuffs.. Soon, they arrived on the rooftop of the 5-star hotel. " Have a seat.. I rented this place just for our dinner A.K.A mini reunion.. " Man1 speaked politely. " Oh thank you, my friend.. " Man2 speaked while patting Man1's shoulder. Both of them chuckled while Woman1 and Woman2 smiled, taking a seat beside each other's husbands. Soon, all four of them started talking as if nothing is going to happen. Especially to the Man2 and Woman2..

Few Hours Later..

" Emm.. I think it's time.. " Man1 spoke, looking at his wife while smirking. " Yeah, I think so too.. " Woman1 said, also smirking while looking at her husband. Man2 and Woman2 frowned, looking at each other. What's going on ? Man1 suddenly stand up then walked towards Man2, holding him by his hands. " Hey ! What are you doing ?! " Man2 raised his voice, trying to free himself from his friend's grip. Then, Woman1 suddenly headed towards Woman2, also holding her by her hands.

" Let her go ! " Man2 raised his voice in anger as he saw his wife in that kind of state. " Aww~ You must really love her right, oppa ?~ " Woman1 said seductively, biting her lips while looking at Man2 that is wearing a tuxedo, making him look extremely handsome. " What are you guys doing ?! Let us go ! Let him go ! " Woman2 yelled while struggling to free herself. Man1 tilted his head. " Let him go ? Why ? So that you and him can continue making love with each other ?? And leave us behind ?? " He said, tightening his grip on Man2. " ???, ???.. Please, let us go.. Let bygone be bygone please.. " Woman2 begged, her eyes started watery. She never thought that they called them for this mini reunion , only to bring this topic up again.. Woman1 laughed hysterically.

" Let bygone be bygone ?? Hey ! Both of you are not in our shoes ! You guys don't know how it feels when someone elso snatch your lover ! All you know is thinking about your own self ! " She raised her voice before pushing Woman2 on the floor harshly, same goes to Man1. He pushed Man2 on the floor before both of them took out the small knives that are kept neatly on their pockets.

" And now.. It's time for revenge for hurting us.. " Man1 said darkly before started stabbing Man2 on his chest rapidly. Same goes to Woman1. She stabbed Woman2 on her stomach rapidly. Soon, the couple threw the knives from their hands, smirking in victory. They did it..