26

Ruin Her Plan

Y/N P.O.V
I sat down on the bed, reaching for my phone on the night stand. Hmm.. What to do.. I closed my eyes, laying myself on the bed. I wonder what happened to the gang though.. What is his reaction.. Hmm.. Suddenly, the door opened, causing me to open my eyes.

" Hello, baby

" Hello, baby.. " He spoke softly, walking towards me with a smile. I returned the smile before sitting up, tilting my head at him. " Hi.. Where did you go ? " I asked. Seriously, when I came home, I didn't see him anywhere. " Emm.. Walking around..? I'm bored~ " He whined, moving closer to me before laying down beside me. I giggled before rubbing his face, brushing off the bangs.

He is so handsome.. I don't know how many times I say this but I think I will never ever get tired looking at him. The way his eyes close.. The way his plump lips parted while he is breathing.. Ahhh ! " How did the meeting go, hmm ?.. Did he do anything to my baby ?.. " He asked without opening his eyes, his hand is holding my wrist. " Hmm.. Nothing. He doesn't cause any fight. " I answered, smiling. Instead, I'm the one that is waiting to cause a fight.. Out of blue..

" PARK JIMIN !! PARK Y/N !! GET OUT, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS !! " Oops.. Jimin immediately popped open his eyes, looking at me. " Baby.. What is that..? " He asked, raising an eyebrow. I shrugged my shoulders, pouting. " I have no idea.. " I said before he stand up from the bed then pulled me out of the room with him. Yeay ! Game time !~

" What the fuck do you want ? Why are you shouting like a fucking crazy person in my property ? " Jimin spoke darkly while looking at the guy in front of him. Our men are pointing their guns on the guy while here I am, standing beside Jimin with a poker face. Actually, I'm excited right now, you know that right ? " Ask what your fucking girl gave to me.. Flour !! "

He raised his voice angrily, showing us a pack of dru- I mean flour in front of us before throwing it to the floor, making the floor become messy.. Oh, fuck you. Jimin looked at the messy floor before slowly looking up. " You made my house messy.. " He deeply said while glaring at him. Yeah, that's right.. " I don't fucking care.. Now I want my money back ! " He raised his voice again, shooting daggers at Jimin. " And why should we do that ? " I spoke, stepping forward while crossing my arms. He slowly turned his head towards me before slowly moving closer to me.

" You sure you don't know the answer ?.. " He said in a low tone before his hand started reaching up for my hair to grab it but he's too late cause Jimin suddenly pulled me away from him before punching him on his face. The guy's men started pointing their guns at Jimin, making me and Jimin also took out our guns and pointed it towards them. And now.. Bang bang time~

Few Hours Later..

JIMIN P.O.V
I clenched my fist, breathing heavily. Drugs.. Flour.. I clenched my jaw, glaring at the air. It's not like I'm mad at you, air.. Don't misunderstand.. I closed my eyes, snorting. " I'm not mad at you, baby.. I swear to God.. I'm not mad.. " I muttered under my breath when suddenly.. " Since when you're not angry when something like this happened ? " I slowly opened my eyes, not looking at the person. Shut up.. " Tell me, Park.. You've changed or what ? If yes, because of what ? A girl ? "

I turned my head at him, glaring at him. " Shut the fuck up.. " I spoke in my deep and raspy voice, still clenching my fist but this time, until my knuckles turned white.. " You can just throw a tantrum here.. You usually will throw something like maybe a glass..? And you will grab something else before throwing it- " Enough.. I immediately grabbed a glass that was placed on my office table before standing up then threw it to the wall as hard as I can. I slowly looked at him with my sweaty face and messy hair. He stopped talking before nodding his head.

" Good.. Now that is Park Jimin.. " He said then walked towards me. One question. Since when he step into my office ?.. " What the fuck are you doing here ? " I asked, putting my hands in my pockets. He looked at me, smirking. " Nothing.. I just wanna see how my friend's doing after what happened.. Why are you like this, Jimin.. You tried to control your anger.. " He said, tilting his head. " Gabs.. " I pronounced his name, massaging my forehead. His name is Gabriel actually and he is my good friend besides Lucas, Noah and Aiden.. It's just he's not interested in a a gang so he usually comes here just to have a chat with me..

" What is wrong with you ? Since when you easily give your position to a stranger ?? " He asked in disbelief, since he know nothing about Y/N. Urghh..! " Gabs.. I'm not giving my position to her.. Plus, she's not a stranger. She's my girlfriend.. " I explained, looking at him. " I know. But the problem is, I heard that Golden Park is slowly crumbling down because you let her handle it..! What happened to you ? Why so kind ?? " He spoke, slightly raising his voice. I sighed before walking to the chair and sat down on it. Should I say it ?.. I guess.. " Because.. Because I want her to be happy and..

I don't want to ruin her plan.. "