14

Dump Her

CHRISTIAN P.O.V
" Hey, where are you going ? " I asked as I saw her walking towards the classroom again. Both of us just finished our last class for today that was being taught LUCAS but why is she going to that classroom again. She turned around, pouting. " I have detention.. I have to stay there for 30 minutes.. " She whined cutely. I tilted my head, smiling at her cuteness. Aww~

" But since when you get detention ? I think I never heard he called you in class just now..? " I asked, walking towards her. " That's becasue you were NOT in class that time.. You're in the toilet, remember ? " She spoke, crossing her arms. " Oh.. " I nodded my head, puffing my cheeks. " So.. See you later, oppa~ " She said, waving at me while turning around then headed to the classroom. I chuckled then leaned against the locker. Looks like I'm gonna wait for her..

Y/N P.O.V
I stepped into the classroom Then closed the door. I turned around, only to see Mr. Luc is sitting on top of his desk, looking at me. I smiled then bowed at him before walking towards him then about to walk past him to go to my table but he suddenly grabbed my wrist. I looked at him, frowning. " Emm.. M-Mr.. Can you let my hand go, please..? " I said, feeling extremely uncomfortable, especially when he is smirking like an evil guy right now.

" And can you tell me why should I do that ? " He asked softly, tilting his head. I gulped. Since when my teacher is like this ?! " Mr. L-Luc.. I said let go..! " I said, slightly raising my voice while trying to release my hand from his grip. He shook is head, standing up from the teacher's desk. " And what if I say.. I don't want to ?! " He said before suddenly pushing me to the wall, pinning me against it.

" MR. LUC !! " I yelled, knowing that Chris will hear it. Help me, oppa.. " No one is here to help you, princess.. Now, you're all mine.. " He said then moved closer to my neck then started kissing it softly. I closed my eyes, feeling a tear escaped my fucking eye. What the fuck is he doing right now ??!! And why is this fucking shit keep on happening to me ??!! Suddenly..

CHRISTIAN P.O.V
I am still here, leaning against the locker while crossing my arms while waiting for my princess. Suddenly.. " MR. LUC !! " My eyes went wide as soon as I heard the familiar yell. Baby.. My blood started boiling. Jimin !!! I immediately barged into the classroom, only to see a fucking sight that I will hate for the rest of my life. Lucas is pinning Y/N to the wall while she is crying silently. " Fucking let her go !! "

I shouted, making him immediately stopped his action, turning around and looked at me. I ran towards them then pushed him away from her. I squatted in front of him then started punching his face rapidly. " Fucking. Tell. Him. To. Stop. Disturbing. My. Princess ! " I said while punching his face again and again before standing up, walking over to my baby. Sweetheart..

Y/N P.O.V
I was crying harder and harder while sliding down the wall, looking at the mad Christian that is punching our teacher non-stop. Chris..

He then stopped what he is doing then walked towards me

He then stopped what he is doing then walked towards me. " Love.. " He whispered, picking me up bridal style. I buried my face on his hard chest then cried harder. I felt his lips kissing my temple before he started walking..

Few Hours Later..

AUTHOR P.O.V
Chris put all of his clothes into the big luggage, bringing his toiletries and other personal stuffs on the other bag. He decided that he will move out of this house for good and stay at his penthouse with his little baby girl. He can't stand living with his big brother that he love so much in the same roof. Not after what had happen to Y/N lately, knowing that he is the cause of it.

Later, he finished packing. So he immediately stepped out of the room, heading towards the front door. " Where are you going ? " Jimin spoke while walking towards his little brother with his hands behind his back as soon as he saw him almost opening the mansion's door. Chris stopped walking then rolled his eyes. " I'm gonna move out of this house.. I can't live with you anymore, hyung.. I'm afraid that I can't control myself one day.. " He said without looking at Jimin.

Jimin sighed

Jimin sighed. " What did I do, Chris ?.. " He asked in a low tone, although he already know the answer. He hurt Y/N by sending his boys.. " You know exactly what you did, hyung.. " Chris said, grabbing the door knob to open the door but Jimin's next words make him immediately stopped his action. " Dump her.. " His head slowly turning towards his brother, looking at him in disbelief. " What the fuck, Park Jimin.. "

He said in his deep and husky voice. Jimin looked up, looking at his little baby boy. " I said, dump her, Park Christian.. " He said while his eyes are shooting daggers at the younger one. Chris snorted, scolding his hyung mentally. " You're sick, hyung.. You're too obsessed with this fucking mission.. Hey.. Listen carefully, hyung.. For me, the mission never exist.. I'm not playing that stupid game anymore.. I love her and I will do anything to make her happy and protect her from this world.. Especially from a heartless guy like you.. " Chris spoke in anger that is under control before storming out of the mansion angrily.