4

Don't Fall For Her

CHRISTIAN P.O.V
She smiled as soon as I introduced myself to her. Not gonna lie, she IS beautiful. I wonder why hyung hate her so much. It's not like everything is her fault.. " So, emm.. Do you wanna go to the cafeteria while waiting for the class to start ? We can get to know each other better.. " She asked, eyes looking straight at me. Her eyes.. It shows how innocent she is.. I nodded, agreeing at her suggestion. " Sure, why not. " I said, smiling. " Awesome~ " She said, pulling me by my hand, heading towards the cafeteria. How cute..

" So.. Where are your friends ? " I asked, looking at her while sipping my drink. We are at the cafeteria right now, of course waiting for the class to start. She raised her head, looking at me before smiling. " Emm.. I don't have any. " She answered. I raised an eyebrow. " Not at all ? " I asked. Okay, this is weird. Surely there's someone wanna befriend with her ? She shook her head. " Nope. " She said, popping the 'p'. " Why ? No one wanna be your friend ? " I asked again, interested in knowing about her more and more..

" Well, I'm the one that don't wanna befriend with anyone.. I love being alone. " She said, still smiling. I swear to God, this girl know nothing about sadness. I frowned again. " Why..? " I said. " Emm.. Because I feel so peaceful when I'm alone and everyone already have their own special friend. That's all. " She said, resting her chin on her palm while her elbow is on the table. I raised an eyebrow again. " Then why are you talking to me ? " I asked, curious to know. " Because you're new here so I thought maybe you can be someone special to me.. Someone that knows everything about me.. "

She answered, smiling sincerely. I smiled back, staring into her eyes. We barely know each other but she already said something like this to me, as if I'm the only one in her life. " Alright.. So we should start getting know with each other, right ? " I said, earning a chuckle from her. " Yeah, I think so.. " She said. " So, emm.. You have any siblings ? " I asked. She shook her head cutely. Hmm.. " Emm.. You still have your parents with you, right ? " I asked again, causing her to shook her head. Eh ? They're dead too ?? My eyes went wide but I quickly changed my expression. " Emm.. Oh, I'm sorry.. But may I know.. Why..? " I asked softly, tilting my head. " Car accident.. They involved in a car accident.. "

She answered in a low tone. " Oh.. Hey.. " I said, grabbing her hand, holding it in mine. " I'm sorry again.. " I said, trying to comfort her. She shook her head, smiling. " It's okay. I'm over it already.. " She said. " So, now you live with whom ? " I asked, also curious. " Emm.. Since the incident, I stayed with my aunt and uncle but now, I live alone. Because I wanna learn how to be independent.. " She answered, smiling brightly. We just talked about her parents passed away but she is still smiling like nothing happened.

" Oh.. But, hey ! You look happy. I mean, we just talked about your loved ones but you seems like you're not bothered by it.. " I said, tilting my head at her. I am resting my chin on my palm while my elbow is on top of the table and I'm literally staring at her.. I mean, come on ! She's pretty as hell ! She giggled. I swear it sounds like a music in my ear..

" Why should I ? Sadness won't help me to get them back, right ? So why should I be sad over something that will never come back to me ?.. " She said, making me slowly nodded my head. You're right.. I keep on staring at her while she's playing with her phone. I don't want to continue this mission..

Few Hours Later..

I layed down on the couch as soon as I stepped into the mansion. I swear to God, the first day of school is tired as fuck ! I need to introduce myself to almost everyone. But you know what ? I think my tiredness immediately gone as soon as I saw Y/N's face. I smiled, thinking about her. This is just a mission but I think I want to be her real friend.. Suddenly..

" Chris ? You look happy ? How's the mission ? " I immediately opened my closed eyes as I heard one of my hyung's boys voice, Noah. He sat down on the couch in front of me, smirking teasingly. I smiled before sitting down properly. " The mission is going well.. Don't worry.. " I answered. " There's still a question that you don't answer yet.. You look happy ? What happened ? " He asked, making me smiled sheepishly. I can't run away from him, right ?

" Well, I don't know.. I think.. Y/N is so cute.. That's all. " I said, smiling at him while he returned the smile with wiggling his eyesbrows. " Park Christian.. Don't ever fall for her.. " I immediately rolled my eyes as I heard the voice. Here we go again.. I turned my head to the owner of the voice, only to see my silver haired brother is standing there while stuffing his hands in his pockets. Park Jimin..

" You still don't get it, right ? I said, don't fall for her

" You still don't get it, right ? I said, don't fall for her..! " He spoke, slightly raising his voice. I sighed heavily before standing up, walking past him. " My mission, my way.. " I said, before walking away, making sure to bump my shoulder on his.