11

Spark

AUTHOR P.O.V
Few minutes had past.. Chris is still staring at the angel in front of him. He is super excited to tell her about his true feelings towards her. But he is never ready to see her reaction. He's afraid.. Afraid of rejection.. Soon, Y/N looked up from her plate, only to see Christian's eyes that are fixed on her.

She furrowed her eyesbrows, putting down the utensils. " Emm.. May I help you, sir ? " She asked, tilting her head while smiling sweetly. Chris chuckled, leaning against his chair. " Yes you may.. Listen to what I want to say.. " He said, making her smile fell, curiosity immediately filled inside her. " What is it ? " She asked. Chris smiled charmingly.

He then stand up, walking towards her

He then stand up, walking towards her. He pulled out his hand and she gladly took it. He then pulled her close to him by her waist, making her gasped in suprise. " Y/N.. I swear to God.. Your presence make me smile.. Your smile lightens up my day.. You laugh is a music to me.. When I see you cry, I felt like.. Like I failed.. I failed making you happy.. I failed protecting you from this fucking world.. "

He spoke in a soft and sweet tone then held her hands in his.. Y/N is smiling while staring at his perfect features, patiently waiting for the time to come.. Come on, Chris.. Spill it out.. " Byun Y/N.. " He said, slowly fell to his knees. Y/N covered her mouth while tears are slowly straming down her pretty face. " I love you.. So much.. Will you be my girlfriend ? " He asked, staring at her while smiling sweetly. " Oh my god.. "

She nodded, making Chris curved a wider smile before suddenly lifting her up by her waist, spinning around. She yelped, laughing cutely afterwards. He then stopped spinning before moving her face closer to his.. He smashed his lips on her's while still lifting her up in the air. Y/N put both of her hands on his shoulders, supporting herself while kissing him back.

CHRISTIAN P.O.V
I swear.. I really love her.. I didn't do this just because of that stupid revenge.. I really love her. Like, really really love her.. I confessed to her about my true feelings.. And none of them.. Are fake..

Y/N P.O.V
I've never felt this happy.. Hearing the word 'love' coming out from his mouth is enough for me.. I actually never thought that he will confessed to me tonight. I thought this dinner will be like a normal dinner.. We eat the food, we enjoy each other's company, we talk about random and stupid stuffs and bla bla bla. But look ! This dinner is HELLA different. And I like it.. No ! I love it..

Few Hours Later..

CHRISTIAN P.O.V
I stepped into the mansion, smiling happily. I just sent my princess to her house and not gonna lie, I felt like shouting as soon as she told me that she live alone. I need to make her live with me one day.. I will protect you at all costs, baby.. As I was walking towards the stairs, Jimin suddenly appeared in front of me. Geez, what the fuck do you want ?

" Where have you been ? " He spoke, crossing his arms

" Where have you been ? " He spoke, crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes. " Date her.. Just like you want.. And you know what, hyung ? I enjoyed it.. " I said then about to walk past him but he suddenly speak.. " You fall for her, am I right ?.. " His words make me sighed heavily in annoyance. Can't you stop with this bullshit, hyung ? " Answer me, Park Christian.. " He said in his deep voice. I turned my head to him. " So what if I really fall for her ?.. She's irresistible, hyung.. "

I said then about to walk away again but his words stopped me. Plus, it makes my blood boiled.. " I told you now to fucking fall for her, right ??!! " He raised his voice, not looking at me. His veins are popping out of his neck. " I dare you not to feel a single SPARK when you look at her, when she's talking to you and when she's close to you !!! " I also raised my voice, pointing my index finger at him. He remained silent, still not looking at me. I sighed in frustration before bumping his shoulder then walked past him angrily. Fuck !

JIMIN P.O.V
" I dare you not to feel a single SPARK when you look at her, when she's talking to you and when she's close to you !!! " He raised his voice at me before walking away in anger, bumping my shoulder. My vision started to blur as I felt a tear escaped my fucking eye. Shit.. " I told you not to fall for her, right.. But why..? Ahh.. " I slowly fell on my butt, crying afterwards. Park Jimin.. Why so pathetic..?