24

Handle The Mission

Few Days Later..

Y/N P.O.V

BANG !!!

I blew off the smoke that came out of the gun, smirking. Wow, playing this shit is fun as hell.. I put the gun on the table, looking at the can that I just shot. Since Jimin is a mafia leader, he started training me because he said that he wants me to help him handle the gang. And here I am be like.. Mark, I told you this is gonna be easy for me.. Suddenly, the door of the training room opened. " Baby ? "

He smiled sweetly before walking to me

He smiled sweetly before walking to me. " So.. Any update ? " He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist. I curved a smirk. " Look at that. " I said, pointing towards the tons of cans that I shot. " Wow.. You're amazing in just a few days.. " He spoke, kissing my cheek. I giggled. Of course. Just to get my plan working.. " So, baby.. Ready for a mission ?.. " He whispered in my ear, making me frowned. Eh ? So quick ? " What do you mean ? " I asked. He pulled away then looked at me.

" You'll be handling a mission tonight. Alone.. " Alone..? My eyes widen a bit. " A-Alone ?.. Then you ? " I asked, tilting my head. He smiled then kissed my forehead. " You're my baby girl.. You're the one who should replace me as the leader.. I want to retire.. " He explained, making my eyes widen again. " Retire ?? So.. That means I'm the one who will handle your gang from now on ?? " Should I say I feel like shouting right now ? He nodded his head. I wiggled my eyesbrows.

" Hmm.. " I hummed while looking around. " What ? Don't you like it ? " His words make me turned my head towards him. " Yah ! Of course I like it. I want to know how it feels when handling a gang.. " I said, smiling brightly at him. He chuckled before pecking my lips. And I want to see your reaction when Golden Park is down.. 

Few Hours Later..

There

There.. All done. I walked out of the room, looking for Jimin. I headed to the living room, only to see he is preparing weapons with his buddies. Noah, Lucas and Aiden.. Yup, these are the guys that tried to rape me.. But Christian saved me from them. I miss him.. I walked towards them, smiling innocently. They still don't know that I'm here.. I bet Jimin didn't tell them yet. " Hello, guys~ " I said, making all of them shifted their heads at me. Their eyes went wide as soon as they saw me while Jimin ? He is smiling charmingly. " Hello, my baby~ "

He said. I returned the smile then looked at the weapons. " Wow.. So many ? " I spoke. " Yup.. You need it, princess. " He answered. I slowly nodded my head then looked at those three guys. Let's see.. You guys gonna work with me, huh ?~ " So, guys.. " Jimin suddenly broke the silence, making us looked at him. " Settle this mission and get back home safely, alright ? " He said then marched towards me. " Good luck, sweetheart.. Take care, okay ? " He whispered then kissed my forehead before walking away, leaving us in the living room. I slowly turned my head towards the others. " What are you doing here ? " Lucas or should I say MR. LUC, spoke while glaring at me. I giggled darkly before walking towards him.

" Is that how you talk to your leader's girlfriend, Mr. Luc ? " I said, smirking at him. " I'm asking you.. What the fuck are you doing here ? " He said, clenching his jaw. I sighed while smiling before moving closer to his ear. " What if I say.. To ruin Park Jimin.. " I whispered before pulling away from him. He is looking at me in disbelief and anger. " You bitch.. Who do you think you are, huh ?.. What ? You think you can win ?? " He raised his voice while saying the last sentence. I shook my head, crossing my arms. " I don't know.. What I know is.. " I said then moved my face closer to him. " You guys will die tonight.. "

AUTHOR P.O.V
The car stopped in front of an abandoned building before all of them except for Y/N, stepped out of the car. " Yah ! Are you gonna come or not ?! " Noah raised his voice while looking at Y/N. They already started walking seconds ago but they stopped in their tracks as soon as they realised that the leader's baby is not with them. " Na'ah ! I'm lazy ! " She asnwered in a sassy way, earning a scoff from the three of them. " What the fuck ?! So what are you doing here, motherfucker ?! " Lucas also raised his voice, but in anger. He can't handle her.. She's acting like a bitch right now..!

" To have fun ! Watching the stars, taking some fresh air an- " They didn't let her finish her sentence as they immediately turned around and walked after she started talking like an old lady. Y/N stopped talking then curved an evil smile. " Bingo.. " She whispered to herself before carefully walked out of the car then moved towards their enemy's car. She pulled out her gun then put a silencer on the tip of it before started shooting the guys that are guarding the car.

" Huh, such a piece of cake.. " She said the kept her gun in her pocket, looking at the dead bodies. She then walked towards the car and opened the car boot, only to see tons of drugs in black bags. " Wow~ " She took the bags then carried it to their car. After that, she took a remote from her pocket before pressing one of the buttons..

" Ha ! I told you that you guys will die tonight ! "

Few Hours Later..

JIMIN P.O.V
I caressed her hair softly, staring at her sleeping face. She told me.. She told me about the mission.. About how she made the whole building.. EXPLODED.. About how my close friends.. DIED IN THE EXPLOSION.. " I swear to God, I'm not mad.. I'm not mad at you, baby.. "