6

Face The Consequences

Y/N P.O.V
I blushed as his face is SO close to me while he is putting the ointments on the corner of my lips. I am sitting on the chair inside the nurse room while he is kneeling in front of me, focusing on treating my blooded lips. " Your face is red.. You're having a fever or what ? " His words make me immediately looked at him, making our noses touched. " Emm.. N-No.. " I said, stuttering before looking down to avoid his eye contact. I can see that his lips curved upwards.

" You can just tell me that you're blushing

" You can just tell me that you're blushing.. It's not that hard.. " He said, blew the corner of my lips afterwards. " Hell no.. " I said, chuckling while looking at him. He smiled before standing up, putting the first aid kit on the bed beside the chair I am sitting. " So.. Mind to tell me why the fuck she hurt you ? " He asked, making me looked up to him. I bite my lips.

" It's n-none of your business.. She does that everytime anyway.. " I said, looking down while playing with my fingers. " What do you mean by everytime and hello..! It is my business because I am your friend right now. " He said, making me sighed. This is why I don't want to have a friend.. They keep on asking me about these shit. But I think I should tell him.. He's right.. It is his business.. " Emm.. Actually, she hates me since the day I step into this school.. She said she hates me because I keep on getting the things that she wants. For example, I got high marks for every examination, beating her's.. And now, she beat me because you talked to me and not to her.. " I explained while slowly a tear dropped from my eye. I don't want to cry in front of him but I guess I can't stop myself..

Thinking that she will beat me again after this makes me cried harder. I just wanna have a peaceful life in this world.. Nothing more.. Suddenly, a pair of hands placed on my thighs. I looked up, only to see that Christian's face is SO close to mine once again. " Hey.. Don't cry.. I hate seeing you cry.. Don't worry.. I will make sure she won't hurt you anymore.. I will protect you.. I promise.. " He whispered, wiping the tears on my cheek. I curved a small smile before nodding my head slowly. " Thank you, Christian.. "

CHRISTIAN P.O.V
" Thank you, Christian.. " As soon as she said those words, I slowly pulled her into my embrace, leaning her head on my chest. " Just call me Chris.. " I said while stroking her soft hair. I need to find that bitch.. She need a slap on her fucking face.. I looked down, looking at the angel that is hugging me. I really want to protect you, Byun Y/N.. This is not for the revenge.. I swear.. " Y/N.. "

I called her name, making her looked at me, humming in response. " I'm gonna meet that girl, alright ? What's her name ? " I asked, making her slowly pulled away from me. " Her name is Rihanna but everyone called her Reen.. Why you want to meet her anyway ? " She asked innocently, tilting her head. I chuckled. You don't have to know, baby girl.. " I wanna talk to her, nothing else.. Since she is dying to talk to me.. " I said, smiling. " Oh. " She said, pouting her lips afterwards. " I'm gonna go for a while, okay ? Stay here. " I said before walking out of the nurse room. Now, where the fuck are you, Rihanna..? I looked around before walking to the cafeteria.

As soon as I stepped into the cafeteria, almost all the girls started whispering with each other. Some of them also tried to get my attention but I ignored them. Not today, bitch. I looked around before my eyes fell towards a group of girls that are talking and laughing with each other. There you are.. I marched towards them before crossing my arms as soon as I stand in front of them. The familiar girl that I believe her name is Reen, stand up as soon as she noticed me.

" Oh, hi oppa. What are you doing here ? I'm sure you're bored hanging out with that bitch, right ? " She said, making my blood boiled but I controlled myself. " One, she's not a bitch. You are.. Second, I will never ever be bored hanging out with her.. She's adorable.. " My words make her rolled her eyes before crossing her arms. " Yeah, right.. " She mumbled. I moved closer to her, making her can feel my hot breathe against her lips.

" Hey.. Listen here.. Don't ever come near her again.. Don't ever think of hurting her again.. Because if you ever lay a finger on her AGAIN..! I will make sure you face the consequences.. " I said darkly, making sure to shoot her with the most dangerous glare ever. She gulped before looking away, avoiding my eye contact. I scoffed while smirking before walking away, leaving her with her gang. You hurt her, means you are messing with me..