six

Boo's POV

" Kim Doyoung, how can you even wear this out? " I pointed at his fashion. Doyoung has always been the fashionable one in the family, but his fashion sense is a little too runway-like for normal wear.

He flips his hair, " To me, everywhere is a runway. " I rolled my eyes as we got into the cab.

We're on our way to the airport.

" Boona, why are you wearing so low-fashion? do you need your utterly fashionable brother style you up? " I smacked his head, telling him to shush.

Nowadays, instead of calling me Noona, he likes to call me Boona because of my name. Boo.

We got to the airport and a wide smile spread across my face. It has been a long time since i've last smelt the scent of the airport.

My heart was racing, just the thought of going to my long awaited state made me extremely hyper.

Doyoung nudged me, " Do you know that weird guy with yellow hair? " He pointed and I looked at the direction of his point.

My eyes widened and I nodded.

We walked over to him, " Hi Boo. " He said and I could sense Doyoung glaring at him with his huge puppy eyes.

" Why are you here? " I asked, looking around.

" Junkyu told me to come. " I nodded. I looked over at Doyoung who was typing away on his phone when a worry expression started to appear on his face.

I smiled as I saw Dahye and Yedam running towards us with a huge smile on their faces.

I can't believe my dream came through.

Going to Jeju with my friends.

And him.

Speaking about him, where is he?

I looked around, feeling a little panicky as if there's butterflies in my stomach. Like a community or a generation of them.

Suddenly, Yedam got a call and his once wide smile soon faded into a frown. He looked up at me, then at us. " Junkyu ain't coming. "

I frowned, " He was the one that made everyone come and now he's not coming? Does he think it's a joke? " Doyoung shook his head.

" Hyung has his reasons! " He argued with a stern frown plastered on his face.

Seunghun sighed, " We have to board the plane now, or else we're late. " I looked at my watch and nodded. We couldn't wait for Junkyu and I doubt he even wants to come.

Maybe it's better for him not to come.

Junkyu's POV

I wore a black hat, with a sweater and a pair of black jeans. " I'm heading out for a moment! " I screamed as I ran out of the house.

When I reached the airport, I gave Yedam a call.

I know I shouldn't go, so I called Seunghun to come over in my stead instead. He didn't know about me not heading there, he just thought that it was a party for Boo.

I gulped as I heard Yedam's cheerful voice. " I'm sorry but i'm not going Jeju. Have fun without me. " I said as quickly as I can before hanging up.

I hid behind a wall, staring at them as all of their faces have the same exact expression.

A frown.

I told Doyoung about my plan and that buddy might hate me forever, knowing his temper.

I couldn't hear what they're saying but none of them seem really thrilled about the trip. I thought that without me, they might be happier, or to be more exact, I thought Boo would be happier.

Once they've entered the departure hall, I left the place.

I hope they'll have fun.

Boo have always wanted to visit Jeju but her parents are busy so she didn't have the chance. Since we started dating, she would often tell me about her dream holiday in Jeju.

I've planned everything from head to toe, but i've passed all of this information down to someone who deserve her more.

Kim Seunghun.

Maybe I dislike him, but I can't deny that he's a better choice than me. He treats Boo better and he might love her more than I do.

Boo's POV

I sat beside Doyoung during the whole ride to Jeju. I wasn't excited or hype for it anymore. The main reason why I have a butterfly kingdom was because, my dream came through.

Or at least I thought.

The reason why I wanted to go to Jeju wasn't because of the scenery or the food but the company there.

When we were dating, I would often tell Junkyu about me wanting to go to Jeju with him. That's because, I heard that a couple going there together is going to last forever.

I thought maybe this trip could be a turning point in our relationship, maybe this trip could potentially be our cupid to match us up again but I'm wrong, once again.

When we finally landed in Jeju, I tried to put on a fake smile to refrain the atmosphere from being so dull. I really dislike when atmosphere becomes dull because of me.

Doyoung held my hand, " Boona, just treat me as your little boyfriend. I know the reason behind why you want to come here. " He grinned.

" Who says siblings can't go Jeju together? Blood is thicker than water, I'll always be your little boyfriend! " I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

It made me realized how much Doyoung have grown. He isn't that little baby boy that often need our care and concern anymore.

He is one of the most considerate boy i've seen.

It makes me proud knowing that he's my little brother and will always be. " Look! " He points at the ocean blue waves that are clashing against each other.

" Do you know why waves comes in pair? " I shook my head. Does waves even comes in pair?

" Because one is called Kim Doyoung and the other is called Kim Boo. We stay together and cause a beautiful scene. " He said and I pinched his cheeks.

I ruffled his hair, " Thank you Little boyfriend. "

He looked up at me with a bright smile before taking out something from his bag. " This is for you. Actually Junkyu Hyung passed this to me before we left. "

He handed over to me and I took it.

My heart shattered just by looking at it.

The pink laminated paper.

18th Dec 2018

Junkyu gave up :(

What do you think should happen?

BY THE WAY. AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS MASHIHO IS REALLY GOOD LOOKING BUT IS SO UNDERRATED ESPECIALLY FOR HIS VISUALS?