eleven

Boo's POV

" Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo- " I turned around to face Junkyu who was smiling down at me with the brightest smile.

I raised my brow, " Boo! " He screamed while laughing really hard at his own joke so I turned around, continued walking.

He caught up with me and the both of us walked side by side. " My hand feels empty. " I took the bag that I was holding, i tossed it to him.

He cleared his throat, " My hand feels really cold. " I looked over at him and he shot me a smile.

I took out a heat pad from my bag and passed it to him and he took it over with a slight pout.

While we were walking, " Your hand keeps hitting me. My hand hurts. " He grabbed my hand and I looked over at him, who was smiling so wide that his dimples are visible.

The sunlight shines on him and honestly it just made him look even better.

" Do you remember we used to have a list of to-do things that we want to do together? " Junkyu asked without looking at me.

He smiled, " One of it was to go to the arcade in our uniforms. " My heart raced just thinking of it.

The both of us used to call over the phone and we would talk for hours trying to plan out our to-do list together.

There's a mall near our school that is walking distant so we went there. " Let our adventure begin! " Junkyu said as he grabbed onto my hand even tighter as he dragged me to the basketball game.

" Watch and learn. " He winked as he popped some coins into the machine and started throwing the hall into the hoop but,

none went in.

I burst into laughter while Junkyu started to feel anxious. " I swear i'm good at this. " He tried again but it didn't get in.

He laughed awkwardly as he tossed the ball in and it finally went in. The both of us, being the dramatic people we are, we were celebrating as if the most legendary thing just happened.

Junkyu pulled me into a hug, " See, I will try till I make it. So I will try my best to win you back. " He patted the back of my head and I pulled away from him.

" Let's try the claw machine! " I smiled as I dragged him over to a claw machine that is filled with soft toys.

I inserted the coin and honestly I was so confident because of the position and how the claw grabs the toy so perfectly but,

it released.

" Let me do the work. " Junkyu walked over confidently again. Somehow just seeing him looking so confident but failed made me burst into laughter.

He inserted the coin and tried to catch it but he failed. " We should leave now. I think we've spend way too much on this. " I held onto his arm but he didn't budge.

After so many tries, he finally managed to catch the soft toy. It's a really cute bear with a red shirt on.

I took it over and I was squealing. " Look at the bear, I caught it on purpose. That's why I didn't want to give up. " I looked over at the bear.

It was holding onto a heart that says, Will you be mine? I looked up at him to see him staring down at me with a sincere smile.

He ruffled my hair, " You must be hungry. Let's go and get some food. " He smiled as he grabbed my hand, dragging me out of the arcade.

I pulled my hand away as we walked side by side with the bear in my hand.

" The second thing we should do is to eat cakes. " I looked over at him in surprise.

" How did you remember all of them? " He looked over at me with a proud smile plastered on his face. He scratched his nape.

He chuckled awkwardly, " I haven't gotten over you yet so I'm constantly trying to find ways to make you happy and potentially get us back again. "

My heart raced even harder than before as I looked the other way.

Kim Junkyu, why is it you again?

Junkyu's POV

We entered the cake store and was welcomed by the sweet aroma of fresh cakes from the oven and the angelic voice of the cashier.

" I'd like a cheesecake and a- " I looked over at the menu and saw just the best item.

A smile appeared on my face as I looked over at the cashier who almost died from my handsomeness. I can relate to her because I died every time I see my own reflection.

I took my orders back to the table where Boo was sitting at. " This is for you. I remembered you wanted a rose on our first date and you were so disappointed when I didn't get you one. "

I scratched my nape with my other hand, " I didn't have the time to get you an actual rose but this is the best that I can. " I handed over to her a rose-shaped ice cream.

She stared at the ice cream and tears started flowing down her face. She sniffed, " W-Why are you crying? Don't cry. " I was genuinely worried.

" I-I'm just so t-touched. " She sniffed.

I smiled widely, " If you're touched, you can just be my girlfriend. " She kicked my shin and I winced in pain as I held onto my shin.

A smile plastered on her face, " Thank you for this! " I smiled back at her and she started digging into her ice cream when she stopped.

She spat out something and she looked up at me.

" You remembered? " I smiled at her as I nodded my head. Tears started flowing down her cheeks once again, like the cry baby she is.

She walked over to me and gave me a sudden hug which caught me by surprise but i'm not complaining.

She sniffed, " I love it. "

" I'd prefer if you'd say I love you. " She smacked my back and I chuckled, patting her back lightly like a baby.

She released from the hug as she stared into my eyes and I did the same, not wanting to lift my eyes from her's.

She leaned in closer to my face when,

" You thought. "

30th Dec 2018

Happy Birthday Kim Taehyung <3

i've repeated this on all of my stories about ygtb but I'll repeat it once again.

This is 100% my own opinion and I feel like no one should insult other members even if your bias isn't chosen for the group's lineup.

Yeah sure you can be sad but is it others fault that they are chosen to be part of the group? They are all friends, no one would want to see their friends hurting and losing, and then got eliminated.

No one would want their friends to be insulted. Please do me this favor, do not hate on anyone even if it means your bias is not debuting.

I know Junkyu went back to being a trainee but you guys shouldn't hate on Jeongwoo and Haruto or the rest because it's not any of their fault. We should be happy for them because all of them work hard for it.

My biases, most of them aren't in the group lineup either. For example, Junkyu, Doyoung and Yoonbin but I felt really happy for the rest who did actually get in because they worked hard for it and i'm proud of them. I'm sorry if you guys don't agree with me but that's my thought.

Love them as a whole, not as an individual.

Spread love not hate :)