twenty

Junkyu's POV

" So how is Korea like? " Girls were bombarding me with questions about how's life like there. Little did they not know, it's pretty similar to every modern country as long as you're a student.

Life is tough because of studying and other aspects  but fun because of friends and family.

I ignored all of them. I suddenly became really cold and didn't like to talk to anyone, basically my personality changed drastically.

I stood up as I walked over to the washroom where there's a bunch of guys inside. " Hey, you're the new guy from Korea right? " I nodded.

They whispered among themselves as I rinsed my face with water to wake myself up. Before they could say anything, I walked out.

From afar, I saw Hana with her friends. They were pretty much known as the group all girls are envy of, I don't see why.

Her eyes wandered over to me and I looked the other way, walking back to class. " Jun! " She ran over to me with a wide smile.

Her loud, high pitched voice certainly gained the attention of many around us.

" Hey Jun! " She giggled.

I was about to walk away when she grabbed my wrist, " I was, I mean my friends and I were wondering if you're free to- "

" No. " With that, I yanked her hand away before walking to my seat. I took out my phone, scrolling through social media, hoping Boo would update but to no avail.

I wanted to ask Doyoung but I can't because I promise myself not to have anything to do with her anymore.

" Who's that? " Someone asked from behind and I turned around to see some unknown human being that's really unknown.

" Sister? " I shook my head.

" Cousin? " I shook my head once more.

" Girlfriend? " I hesitated a little before shaking my head even though I really wanted to nod my head but how can I say she's my girlfriend when that's not the truth?

She chuckled, " I'm Yen and no i'm not from Japan. " She said with a smile and I just looked away as she stretched her arm to shake my hand.

" Uh, rude much? " She said as she placed her arm back down again.

Yen sighed, " Don't worry, i'm not some of those creepy girls who wants to hit you up. " She said and I just ignored her.

In my mind there's only Boo and it will always only have Boo, the same goes for my heart who's owner is Boo.

" I moved here from India and I can fully relate to you being all upset about it. My family forced me to live here because of things. " She said.

" Life here is tough if you're a foreigner especially since the culture is different, but it will get better as time pass. " She grinned as she patted my shoulder.

Yen seem pretty nice or at least more normal than other girls around. She stood up and walked off. Maybe she isn't that normal after-all.

I looked down at my journal which I brought everywhere. I pasted all of our pictures together, and all of the memories with my friends.

I flipped open and I just really missed all of them so much but yet I got to pretend that I'm fine and I'm having a good life here.

I just wish they would forget me.

Boo's POV

I pushed open the door to see an empty classroom. I went in and took a seat, laying my head on the desk as I rest.

" Oh, you're the only student. " I nodded without looking up. I heard his footsteps nearing me.

" I thought you weren't like this last time. Did something happened? " I shook my head as tears were threatening to escape from my eyes.

I heard a sigh, " You'll write a reflection about your dream and I'll come back in an hour. " I nodded and he left the room.

Just seeing the question made me miss Junkyu so much. He is my dream, my dream is to live a happy life with him.

I began writing,

My dream isn't as usual as others, who wants to be a doctor or a lawyer. Mine is to be happy, living with my partner and have beautiful kids and some animals, probably a dog or sloth.

My other dream is for him to be happy. He left me and my friends, to be more exact, he left us. No one has a single clue about his whereabouts and i'm worried for him. I love him, I really do and I want to face it together but he doesn't.

My final dream is for people around me to be happy. When they are happy, just me seeing them smiling widely made me happy. Especially my friends, parents, him and little beloved brother, Kim Doyoung who got the better name.

When i'm done writing, I looked down at my paper and realised droplets of water was rolling down my cheeks and they're called tears.

I wiped it off using the back of my hand as I laid my head on the desk once again as I slept. I didn't have a good night sleep, i'm really tired but yet I can't seem to sleep.

Just then, the door opened. " Guess who got detention as well? " I looked up to see Yedam and the rest flooding in.

When the bell rang, the same teacher came in with a shocked expression. " Boo, you may leave. The rest of you who just arrived, stay and write a reflection about dream. "

They groaned and I chuckled slightly, " We came here just for you but you just left us like that. " Seunghun sighed.

I shrugged, " Got to go somewher- "

" Do you guys think this is some kind of chatting session? Well let me tell you, this is detention. " The teacher said as he glared at me, telling me to leave.

I walked through the hallway when I got stopped by a girl. " You're Boo, right? " I nodded and she grinned slightly.

" I'm Jiyeon and i'm the one who has a crush on Junkyu but i'm not planning to steal him. " She chuckled.

" Did you see him? I got to- " She looked up at me with a shocked expression plastered all over her face.

She took a few pieces of tissues out of her pocket as she passed it to me. " Thanks. " I mumbled and she shook her head.

" That jerk left us, for good. "

30th Jan 2019

YOONBIN DEBUTED AND IM SO HAPPY FOR HIM but i have english exam tomorrow and i'm high key nervous but whatever!! just do my best :P

okay bye!!