thirty

Boo's POV

" Oh my god! Kim Boo! How can you? " Doyoung stormed ahead of me as I tried to fix myself to look as presentable as I can.

I stopped by a store, standing right in front of it to see my own reflection. " Boona! " Doyoung whined as he dragged me along with him.

We were supposed to have family dinner today since my parents will be away again.

We entered the store that we would always go to and the food there is just next level kind of good. It's always my comfort food but i'm too broke.

" Let's just order the usuals. " My dad said and we all agreed since it's the restaurant that we always go to so we would always order the good ones.

Just then, a mickey mascot came over to get our orders. He looked at it for a second before nodding his head as he walked off again.

I looked at the mascot in confusion. " I thought they would always repeat our orders. " I said and all of them simply shrugged.

I chose to ignore the weirdness of the mascot and just use my phone. Junkyu didn't message me the whole entire day, I wonder how is he.

As the food were all served, I shoved all the food down my throat and my tummy feels good. " Okay, let's go now. " I said as I grabbed my bag.

Suddenly, all the lights went off. The whole place was pitch black and there's literally nothing that you can see in the dark.

I felt a hand holding my hand and I nearly choke slam the person but I know where the exit is so if there's any problem, i'm ready to fight.

I was dragged to somewhere in the store and the lights went on again. I saw the mickey mascot standing before me with a bouquet of flowers.

He tossed it to me. " Well, geez how gentleman. " I said with sarcasm and he turned around and I pulled the tail of the mascot.

He turned around, smacked me on the head before turning back again. He passed me the balloons that the employees there passed to him.

He tapped my shoulder before asking me to turn around and I did. I turned around to see a screen and that's when a video started playing.

It shows the memories that Junkyu and I had together ever since we first started dating and that was also when we have that cringe worthy hairstyle that looks like a hedgehog.

Tears started flowing down my face. This video really show me how intense things got and how tough things got as well.

At that moment I was just so proud of Junkyu and I for making it this far despite all the obstacles that we've faced.

When the video came to an end, people were sobbing and I wasn't. I was bawling my eyes out.

I felt a tap on my shoulder again. I turned around and the mascot removed his head, tossing it to the side and funny story, the head actually bounced and hit the table top.

" Junkyu? " My eyes widened, acting surprise when obviously I know it's him. He smiled widely as he spread his arms wide apart, asking me for a hug.

I grinned as I hugged him tightly like a teddy bear. Everyone clapped really loudly, " Why did you do all of these on a normal day? " He pulled me apart.

He furrowed his brows. " It's our two years anniversary today. " It was an awkward silence and I giggled awkwardly.

Usually in a relationship, the guy would be the one who forgotten all about anniversaries but instead, i'm the one that forgot all about it.