ten

Boo's POV

We're back in Seoul and honestly, I really missed Jeju. The cold breeze in the morning and the mild scent of the sea. That's literally my dream vacation.

But in reality,

" Kim Boo! " I heard my mom screamed and I kicked the blanket off of me.

" Stop calling me that! " I screamed back, sitting up with my bird nest inspired hair. I looked around the room with my half-opened eyes.

A sigh escaped my mouth as I forced myself out of bed and pushed my own body into the bathroom.

After I made myself a little more presentable than before, I came out of the bathroom. " I thought you've transferred school. " I heard Doyoung's voice.

" I tried but the teacher didn't allow it since it's my last year here anyways. " I walked out to see Junkyu sitting with my family, eating breakfast.

I furrowed my brows, " Why are you here? "

" Why can't he be here? look at him, he eats so well, he's so good looking and also, filial. " my mom said and I rolled my eyes.

Junkyu smiled as he shoved a spoonful of rice into his mouth like a happy kid. " You wanted to transfer school? " He gulped as he looked at me.

" You heard? " I nodded without looking up.

" I wanted to at the start. I thought it would be the best for you. " I stopped whatever I was doing and just stayed there in the same position.

Doyoung gulped, " Now i'm suspecting that our life is a stimulation. " I turned over to look at Junkyu. I just didn't know how to react.

" You jerk. " I placed the utensils down before storming out of the house with my bag.

Junkyu's POV

" She must be on her red day, just ignore her. " Her mom said and Doyoung nodded his head vigorously as if it's the most factual thing.

I shoved the last spoonful of rice into my mouth, bowing to her parents before running out of the house to chase after Boo.

I spotted a familiar silhouette from afar and I ran over, holding onto her wrist. She yanked my hand away and I sigh.

" What did I do wrong? " I asked and she stopped walking before turning to face me with tears rolling down her cheeks.

My eyes widened as I walked towards her, " How can you assume what is best for me when you're not even me? " She gulped.

" I-I just thought- " She cut me off.

She scoffed, " You thought? How can you leave when you want to and come when you want to? You've already entered my life and now you want to- "

I cut her off by giving her a peck and she stared at me, wide-eyed. A smile appeared on my face as I ruffled her hair.

" You're really ugly now. I don't ever want to see you cry again. " I said and she rolled her eyes while sniffing with her red nose.

I smirked, " The only time I allow you to cry is on our wedding day. " She nudged me hard on my stomach and I winced in pain while she walks off.

When we got to school, everyone was really happy from their short break. It seemed as though all of us just got restarted and refreshed.

" I can't believe I just rushed through the whole worksheet in ten minutes. " I said as I leaned against the locker and Boo stopped whatever she's doing.

She turned to look at me, " What worksheet? "

I smiled slightly before patting her head, " Please feel free to bang your head against the wall before you enter Miss Ko's class. " I smiled.

She kicked my shin and I fell to the ground, in the middle of the hallway. " I don't even know there's homework! " She whined.

I stood up, massaging my knees. I shrugged before walking to class, to see Miss Ko already in class and taking the attendance.

I looked over at Boo who was biting her nails nervously, " Who didn't do their assignment? " Boo raised her hand slowly, she look as if she's about to burst into tears.

A sigh escaped my mouth as I raised my hand as well, causing everyone to talk among themselves because I would always do my work.

Yes, i'm actually an A star student.

" Kim Junkyu and Kim Boo, out of the class now! " Boo looked over at me with an indescribable expression. The both of us stood outside the class with our hands high up in the air.

She looked over at me, " Why did you raise your hand when you did do your work? " She sniffed. She's such a cry baby.

" I can't let a cry baby go through this alone. " I said and she smiled slightly before wiping her snout with her sleeves and I stared at her in disgust.

She glared at me, " Haven't you seen a beautiful lady wiping her snout? " I chuckled slightly as I raised my brows.

" I'm just staring at my beautiful wife-to-be cleaning her snout. Somehow, she manage to make this scene even more disgusting that it actually is. " She kicked my shin and I held in the pain.

She shot me a smile, " First off, who's you calling your wife-to-be and secondly, I made this scene artistic okay? " I rolled my eyes.

She must really be on her red day.

I looked around to make sure Miss Ko isn't staring at us before lowering down one hand, putting my hand into my left pocket, taking out a piece of chocolate.

I tossed it to Boo and she caught it. " Eat it. It will make your stomach feel better. " She looked into the class before unwrapping it and popping it into her mouth.

" Thanks. " She muttered.

I looked over at her, " I don't need you to say thanks, I just need you to say I do to me a few years down the road. " I smirked at her and she scoffed.

" Why a few years down the road? I can't say I do to you now. " She smiled and my eyes widened, I couldn't believe my ears.

" I do, agree to kick your shin every time I see you, you jerk. "

26th Dec 2018

( ◠‿◠ ) i have to go back to school for the next two days even though it vacation.

can you see the smile on my face?

ANYWAYS, WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK OF THIS CHAPTER? the ending sucks cause i can't think of any I do thing that actually screams, Boo style.