1

ESME AND LORNA SAT IN THE CARRIAGE ON THE WAY TO HOGWARTS. REBECCA WAS RESTING HER HEAD IN ESME'S LAP. LORNA LOOKED OVER AT ESME.

"Are you going to put your name in?" Lorna asked.

"Maybe. You?" Esme shrugged.

"Most likely. Esme, you know me. I'm bloody rebellious." Lorna grinned.

"Oh, I know. Probably not something you should be proud of." Esme sighed. "We should probably get changed. Fleur said we're about ten minutes out." Lorna nodded before looking at her sky blue uniform.

"Jesus, I can't believe they're making us wear these." Lorna grumbled.

"Not the first time." Esme said. She shook Rebecca awake. "Becca, we're arriving in about ten minutes." Rebecca shot awake.

"Ten minutes?! That's barely enough time to put my makeup on. I would still have to put on this ghastly shit." Rebecca groaned pointing to her uniform.

"I wish they were black." Lorna sighed.

"Me too." Rebecca glared at the sky blue skirt. "At least let me wear pants."

"No." Esme said sternly. "We're here to make an impression on the Hogwarts students. Especially the boys. Think of all the boys." She squealed.

"Oh, god." Lorna groaned.

"I'm with Lorna on this one." Rebecca said.

"Lorna, we need to dye your hair again." Esme sighed. Lorna's hair was a permanent green, but Esme was able to dye it black sometimes. "Let's hope it works this time." Esme sighed.

The sisters quickly got dressed after dyeing Lorna's hair and doing their own hair in low ponytails. Rebecca completed her makeup with one minute to spare. The girl's shoved on their hats.

"I hate this procedure. The whole dance thing." Lorna grumbled.

"I could ask Madame Maxime to let us walk with her and Fleur." Esme suggested.

"Please, do that." Rebecca nodded her head enthusiastically, prompting the girls to giggle. Esme quickly asked Madame Maxime who agreed. Lorna and Rebecca knew Esme was her favorite.

The carriage landed and the girls, already prepared, strided towards the castle.

"It's so beautiful." Fleur whispered to the sisters. Fleur had been a close friend of the girls since their first day.

"It's almost sickening." Lorna grinned seeing Fleur's horrified look. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding." They arrived to the castle and walked up the many steps to the Great Hall's entrance.