11

THE FIVE TEENS LANDED BACK IN THE CLEARING WHERE STUDENTS, MINISTRY MEMBERS, TEACHERS, PARENTS, AND THE MUTANT GUARD ALIKE WATCHED. Lorna rolled over on her side and crawled over to Rebecca. Cedric was cradling an almost unconcious Esme. Next to him was a weeping Harry and shocked Rebecca.

"Are we gonna talk about the fact that you survived the Killing Curse?" Cedric asked Lorna.

"All in good time. Help me get Esme and Rebecca out of here." Cedric nodded and carried Esme bridal style as Lorna took Rebecca's hand and dragged her along with her leaving Harry on the ground sobbing.

"You three go ahead." Then, Harry spilled the beans.

"He's back. Voldemort's back." He sobbed to Dumbledore who turned to look at the three sisters suspicuously. Fudge caught his glance and nodded.

"Get them." He instructed the Aurors. Lorna turned to see the Aurors sprinting towards them.

"Go!" She screamed. She looked at Cedric fearfully. "Take Esme and get her somewhere safe." She instructed. All of the students were watching from the stands. The mutant sisters ran as fast as they could with Cedric.

"There was a mutant mass breakout. Seven high security mutants have escaped all linked closely to these sisters who we highly suspect to be followers of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named." Fudge addressed the crowd out onlookers. "Once caught, they will be sent to Azkaban for assisting the Dark Lord in his return. They will serve maximum sentence: life in prison."

The Aurors eventually caught up and tackled Rebecca, restraining her arms before slipping a mutant collar around her neck. "Go on without me!"

Lorna obeyed a tear slipping put of her eye before following Cedric with Esme in his arms. An Auror known as Reed Strucker, the uncle of Andrea and Andreas Von Strucker and father to Andy and Lauren Strucker, struck Cedric with a stunning spell and took Esme into his arms and taking her back.

Esme had woken up and had started to attack Reed who, in defense, placed a collar around her neck. Lorna continued running. Four Aurors were chasing her. She finally tripped on a rock. Typical. She groaned in frustration. She attempted to get up before she noticed the Aurors standing before her one menacingly holding the collar in her hands. This Auror was Evangeline Williamson, the leader of the Mutant Guard.

Lorna got up on her knees and whimpered as Evangeline approached her. "No!" She screamed out in fear. Evangeline placed the collar around her neck. Lorna placed her hands above her head as the Aurors led her back to the clearing forcefully. She was joined by Rebecca and Esme. Esme was openly sobbing whereas Rebecca was shocked and completely silent, glaring at the world.

Lorna struggled against her captors. "For your crimes against the Ministry of Magic and the Muggle and Magic community alike, you, Lorna Dane, Esme Frost, and Rebecca Hoover, have been sentenced to life in prison at Azkaban Prison." Fudge told them loudly so the rest of the members of Durmstrang, Beaubatons, and Hogwarts could hear as well. "Take them away." Lorna screamed loudly in agony as she was shocked by the collar. She had tried to use her powers.

The Aurors dragged her away kicking and screaming in ruthlessness. Esme walked in a calmer fashion than Lorna being pushed every so often. Rebecca was forcefully picked up and carried over Reed's shoulder after she had attempted to run.

The three girls were Apparated to Azkaban were they were forced to change into ugly gray clothes. They were placed in the mutant section where the escaped mutants had been caught and placed back each with collars around their necks.

Lorna glared out at the stormy sea wishing she were far away from this place, this place for criminals.

Even a part if her knew she liked the darkness and her mind would not change. She had to escape and assemble the Inner Circle once again.