7

LORNA THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO THROW UP. She and Dean had her first date today during free period. Lorna wore black leggings with an olive sweater as a shirt. She curled her short green hair and put on brown boots. Esme walked in to see her wearing semi fancy clothes.

"Going somewhere?" Esme asked.

"On a date." Esme visibly gasped.

"With who?"

"Dean Thomas." Lorna answered. Esme squealed in delight.

"Lorna's first date, Lorna's first date!" She sang loudly. Rebecca was still unconcious.

"What did you do to Rebecca?"

"I put her under until she was calm and ready to compete in the second task." Esme sighed.

"That task is next Tuesday and I still don't know the clue."

"Oh, I do. Cedric told me. Put the egg underwater and try again." Esme suggested.

"I'll try it after my date."

"Good luck." Esme giggled. Dean was waiting for her with another boy and girl.

"Hi, I'm Lavender." The girl greeted. "And that's Seamus. It's gonna be a fun double date." She gushed.

Lorna glared at Dean. "I'll explain later." He whispered. Lorna rolled her eyes and embraced Dean. She rested her head on his chest. She breathed in his familiar scent of pine trees. She loved the scent of pine.

Lorna removed herself from Dean to greet Seamus, who looked really depressed at the moment. Lavender took Seamus by the hand and pulled him towards Hogsmeade.

"You never told me this was a double date." Lorna sighed.

"It was a surprise." She raised an eyebrow. "OK, it was originally gonna be us alone and then Seamus, my best friend, asked to go on a double date with him and Lavender."

Lorna rolled her eyes. "I forgive you." She intertwined their fingers together and they walked together to The Three Broomsticks.

Once inside, Dean and Lorna sat in a booth with Lavender and Seamus. "Didn't you and Harry have a thing?" Lavender asked.

"It's complicated." Lavender nodded. Seamus ordered four butterbeers.

"I've never had butterbeer before." Lorna admitted.

"What?!" Lavender shrieked in surprise.

Lorna rolled her eyes. "It's not very common to have it in France. Unless you're rich. Then it's acceptable."