10

THE FIVE TEENS LANDED IN A GRAVEYARD. Why a graveyard Lorna would never know. Cedric had fallen on top of Esme. Esme cleared her throat before looking to the side. "Oh, right, sorry." Cedric apologized before getting up and pulling Esme off the ground. She glanced at him before he leaned in to kiss her. She kissed back as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She placed one hand on his shpulder, the other on his chest.

Lorna cleared her throat loudly. Esme turned to look at her sister. "Are you serious? Triwizard Tournament." Lorna reminded her sister. Harry said he had seen this place before while Cedric was still mesmerized over the fact that the Cup was a Portkey.

Harry screamed out as a man carrying a baby walked out. Esme dragged Rebecca and Lorna behind a random tombstone. Then, it hit her. That was no baby. It was Lord Voldemort. The three sisters shared worried glances.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Cedric asked pointing his wand at the wierd ass duo.

"Kill the spare." Without thinking, Lorna sprinted forward as soon as the Killing Curse had been uttered. The green light sped towards Cedric until she dove forward taking the curse, full-blown, to her chest. Everyone expected Lorna to fall to her knees and die, but she only stood there, eyes closed.

Then, her eyes opened, a dark hue of green, the color of the Killing Curse. She strode towards the man who instead stunned her into a tombstone, knocking her unconcious.

Cedric sprinted to Lorna's side and dragged her to the tombstone where Esme and Rebecca were hidden. The man proceeded to cut off his own hand and take Harry's blood just to raise the Dark Lord once again. Wonderful. Lorna woke up but Cedric covered her mouth to tell her to keep quiet. Lorna nodded and looked around the tombstone to see several Death Eaters greeting the Dark Lord. Lorna's eyes widened at the sight of Harry held up by a grim reaper statue. Voldemort spoke to Harry all about his parents' deaths. How cruel could he be?

Voldemort released Harry from his temporary prison. Voldemort then used the Cruciatus Curse on Harry before using the Imperius. Harry took the opportunity to sprint to the same tombstone everyone else was hiding behind.

Harry then stepped back out this time with Lorna, Esme, and Rebecca at his side. The sisters shared a look as Harry and their brother dueled. The ghosts of Harry's parents and some old man spoke to Harry.

Harry then broke the connection and Cedric sprinted to Esme and took her hand as the Cup flew towards them. Lorna held onto Rebecca and Harry's hands and Harry caught the Cup.