5

ESME AND LORNA CONTINUED TO SCOLD REBECCA EVEN AFTER COMPLETING THE FIRST TASK. "I still can't believe you tried to kiss Harry." Rebecca said. Lorna blushed and looked down.

"Not the worst decision I've made."

"Besides, it's not like he wasn't enjoying himself. His thoughts were very loud." Esme said smiling. Lorna rolled her eyes.

"Any idea who you're going to the Ball with?" Lorna asked.

"No idea, but if Draco Malfoy happens to ask me, I'll be going with him." Esme said.

"Gross. I'm going with Ron." Rebecca said.

"How can you say it's gross?" Esme asked. "He's only your romantic love interest's enemy."

"What about you Lorna?" Rebecca asked.

"I don't know. Whoever asks me first I guess." Lorna shrugged. Rebecca nodded before getting.

"I think you and Harry have something to talk about." Esme said. "Atronomy Tower. He's waiting for you."

"Why does everything happen in the Atronomy Tower?" Lorna asked. Sure enough when she got there, Harry was standing looking out over the lake.

She walked over to him. He looked over at her and took her hand giving it a gentle squeeze. She smiled, blushing, and leaned her head on his shoulder. Lorna didn't want to admit it, but she was exhausted.

"Are you alright?" Harry asked. She only grunted in response. "Apparently not." Lorna laughed into his shoulder.

She had never really felt this way for Viktor, but she always had felt this way about Harry. Lorna carefully told him everything from Lord Voldemort and their mutations to her hair and her love life.

They had spent an hour and a half talking about themselves. "Would you like to go with me to Hogsmeade sometime? Together to get a butterbeer?"

"Sure." Lorna accepted. Lorna glanced at his lips and back to his eyes. Harry leaned closer and she leaned in. Their lips met. Lorna kissed him back as Harry cupped her cheeks.

When they finally broke away, Lorna was smiling like an idiot and Harry was blushing. Harry intertwined their fingers. She stood up to leave pulling Harry along with her. They walked together to the Great Hall. Hermione, Ron, and Rebecca were already eating.

Rebecca caught sight of Lorna and Harry's intertwined fingers and allowed her mouth to hang open. Esme walked in to sit with Fluer, Athena, Gabrielle, and Diana. Esme of course noticed Harry and Lorna. Rebecca and Esme locked eyes and shared a knowing look.