4

LORNA, FLUER, REBECCA, AND ESME HAD BEEN TOLD BY MADAME MAXIME THAT THE FIRST TASK WAS DRAGONS. "Dragons? Why dragons?" Rebecca asked.

"Maybe to test our athleticism. Which we all have. Except Esme." Lorna grinned.

"Hey!" Esme shouted. Lorna rolled her eyes as Rebecca laid on her bed. 

"Rebecca, get up, we haven't got all day. We've got to plan and prepare." Lorna grumbled.

"Oh, please. Since when are you a planner?" Esme asked.

"Since now." Lorna snapped. Rebecca smiled softly from her bed.

"Still, Lorna's right. We need to plan. I assume they'll put us separate." Esme suggested.

"Or together." Rebecca said.

"It could be either-or. So we need to be prepared for both." Esme sighed. "Lessons. Up Rebecca."

Rebecca groaned and got up. "Fine." They changed and fixed their hair. Lorna kept her hair green and Esme straightened her own. Rebecca tied hers into a ponytail.

They walked quickly with Fluer, Gabrielle, Athena, and Diana. When a group of Hogwarts boys passed, Diana and Athena turned the girls away from them and walked away. Lorna rolled her eyes and noticed Viktor staring at that Hermione Granger girl. Why was she not surprised?

Esme noticed Cedric was looking at Cho Chang like he used to look at her. Rebecca and Ron still were cool. Esme and Lorna glanced at each other.

"Let it go." Lorna told Esme who would have done she would regret if she didn't stabilize her. Esme nodded and took her sisters' hands. Viktor and Cedric didn't love them anymore. They were just playthings for them.

***
It was the day of the first task. Lorna placed silver combat gloves on her hands. Blue and Silver were Beaubatons' colors so the girls had to live the part. Esme was wearing blue and so was Fluer. Rebecca was wearing silver and so was Lorna.

"Rebecca?" The tent said to her.

"Ron?"

"Yeah, it's me." Ron said. "Are you gonna be okay?"

"I guess we'll find out, huh?" Rebecca said solemnly.

"You'll be okay, I think." Ron muttered. He dove through the tent and hugged her. Rebecca patted his back. A picture was taken and Lorna glared at Rita Skeeter.

"Ah, young love. If all goes well, you two might make the front page." Rita gushed.

"Leave, just leave." Lorna sighed mentally preparing herself. "You're ruining my mood and my stress-free relaxation time."  Esme suppressed a laugh and Rebecca bit back a laugh.