8

THE DAY OF THE SECOND TASK WAS UPON THE THREE SISTERS. The three sisters were told to put on swimsuits and thin blue robes. Athena and Diana had not come back to the dorms yesterday evening.

Lorna rolled her neck several times. "Will you quit doing that?" Esme asked annoyed.

"And why should I do that for you? What's in it for me?" Lorna smirked.

"You won't be punched." Esme answered honestly.

"And who's gonna punch me? You're not gonna do it, Esme." Lorna taunted.

"Oh no it won't be me. Why waste a perfectly good nail on your cheek? And it'll be Rebecca." Esme paced around the room.

"Will you calm down?" Lorna snapped.

"Why should I?"

"Because I might be the one doing the punching." Lorna said bluntly. Esme opened her mouth like she was about to snap back but she closed it at the last second. Lorna smirked at her success.
***
The three sisters along with Fluer walked to the Black Lake together. "Pink?! I can't believe it. Pink! Bloody pink! I could be wearing black!" Rebecca complained.

"In case you hadn't noticed, Rebecca, I'm wearing blue." Esme sighed.

"But blue's awesome. Pink's not!"

"I think they were really going for the whole green theme." Lorna grinned.

"Well, your hair is green." Rebecca groaned. Esme sat down into a boat with Rebecca and Fluer. Lorna stepped into the boat and sat down, nearly tipping it over.

"Do you know where Athena and Diana are?" Esme asked nervously.

"No. Please tell me you have your gillyweed." Lorna said. Rebecca and Esme both pulled out their gillyweed.

"All set." Esme said smirking. Lorna let put a sigh of relief.

Their boat reached a large balcony filled stand. They got off to be greeted by their friends and Madame Maxime. Annie and Rachael, two of the mutants' friends, took off each girl's robes.

Fluer shook off her nerves away as Esme cracked her knuckles. Rebecca popped her neck and Lorna glared at the water as she popped her shoulders and ankles repeatedly.

Dumbledore said some kind of speech, the kind that Lorna always ignored. She popped the gillyweed in her mouth, Esme and Rebecca following her actions. All three were used to the pain of gillyweed's effects. A cannon sounded and the three sisters dove into the water with the three original Champions. Lorna swam to the left, Esme to the right, Rebecca straight ahead.