| Part Two |

Part Two Summary:

With the Bradshaw Knights prepping for their State semi-final debut, another Hell Week ensues with more than just grueling practices. Lennie and Harper's relationship is on the rocks, and Joanna and Jamie-Lee take it upon themselves to intervene—using Rosalie as bait. It certainly doesn't help that Rosalie is thrust into the turmoil of a full-blown crush on Joanna. It isn't long after her realization that personal problems spring up from Joanna's front in the name of a satanic ex from Germany come to make life a living hell for the Knights. 

Pitched into a depressive state, Joanna Spencer struggles with guilt and sorrow from events in the past, and Rosalie struggles to cope with the onslaught of empathy spawned from her overpowering crush. Meanwhile, new rivals investigate Maryland's State semi-finals in the name of Regional competition—and maybe something akin to love. 

Part One Recap:

1. Kim Simons is the new sophomore gal on the block. Transferred from Stone Ridge. Defender. 

2. Jordan Sakamoto is a sophomore varsity upgrade. Defender.

3. Erin McAllister is a new recruit, BOMB offensive wing-woman.

4. Alyssa Maddox went to Homecoming with Blake Miles, a model for Kohl's, but lost him to Jamie-Lee Berry. Entitled Defender.

5. Juliana Lane is a junior, backup centerfield.

6. Ray Hartley is a senior wing-woman.

7. Sami Griffin is dating Isaiah Thatcher on the down-low, but now attends Adams High. He's working on a portrait set of his friends, including Ray, Rosalie, Isaiah Thatcher (comes from a family of politicians, expected to go into law), Mark Villanueva (swimmer + chemistry genius),  among others.

8. Jamie-Lee Berry asked Rosalie Mason to Homecoming. He essentially REPAIRED THE RIFT between the girls and boys team, and then started dating Blake Miles, which forced Lennie Pittmen to get his head out of his ass about hating the Adam High Lions. 

9. Blake Miles is the romantic fool of a Lion soccer captain. His team is off to State after defeating the boys Knights team.

10. Lennie Pittmen convinced all soccer boys to NOT pick on Rosalie Mason, which basically translated to none of them approaching her. She kicked him in the balls for making her issues his. 

11. Joanna Spencer's mother, Lieutenant Spencer, is in the military. She's the reason Joanna moved back to the US from Germany, and is one of the reasons why Joanna plans on going into the airforce after high school. 

12. Joanna Spencer had a bad experience on her German soccer team, so despite being the best goalie Rosalie's ever seen, refuses to participate. Rosalie made a deal with Joanna to go on a date with her IF and ONLY IF Joanna can help them get to Nationals. Lieutenant Spencer mentioned that all "soccer girls are bitches."

13. Dylan Cox, senior football player and good friends with Joanna, managed to get Joanna Spencer's name on the Homecoming King list. Rosalie Mason was accidentally put on the Queens list (as opposed to her doppelgänger, Rose Jason), and due to becoming the school meme, the two of them won Homecoming King and Queen.

14. Joanna and Lennie put together that Harper Winters, Lennie's longterm girlfriend, is cheating on him with Jace Clemons, the boys team Official Idiot.

15.

Taft Memorial High - Highlanders.

Adams High - Best in the Montgomery conference. The Lions.

Stone Ridge - Stoners + Racists = Evil

Bradshaw - Second best in Montgomery conference. The Knights.

Gregory - Level with Taft.

Update Dec 18:

I have several chapters backed up for the second part, and with a long break from work and school, I'll have more time to write. I'd like to start posting by New Years, but from Dec 31st - Jan 11th I'll be traveling abroad without my computer. I'll test out uploading from my phone, but chances are, I won't be able to upload during that time. So, be sure to add this book to your library because once I start posting, I'll spam y'all with three consecutive chapters! 

Also, I'm still open to more name ideas—male and female! If you have a favorite name, toss it here. They might turn out to be good or evil in the future depending on what suits the character best :D

Also, the consensus was Drew Mendoza for one of the new big characters :D