The Accident

The story begins with the trio, Ben, Gwen, and Kevin in some kind of a warehouse, confronting Ben's evil twin, Albedo, who somehow had the ability to turn into Ben's aliens even without the ultimatrix. Albedo was working on a teleporter pod that he believes will send him back to Galvan Prime. However, since he was going to use an unstable power source to trigger an instant transport and destroy Bellwood, along with hundreds of thousands of its inhabitants, something Albedo doesn't feel concerned about, Ben, and the others had no choice but to stop him. 

"Wall of Sound!" Ben, as Echo Echo, yelled as seven of them encircled Albedo in Humungousaur form before screaming towards him at ultrasonic frequencies. But Albedo shook the ground using his fists, throwing Ben and his clones away from him. Albedo then jumped behind Kevin, who just stood there rubbing the back of his head. Fortunately, Gwen was able to save him before Albedo could touch him. Kevin quickly absorbed the concrete on the ground and gave Albedo an uppercut, which sent Albedo flying towards the wall.

"Nice going, Mr. I got it covered" Kevin sarcastically told Ben.

"I'm just warming up. Just watch me." Ben said as he and his clones ran towards Albedo and tackled him.

"Get off me you fools." Albedo said as he struggles to set himself free from their grasps. Suddenly, he noticed that the pod is ready so he stood up and went to it. "You cannot stop me from going back to Galvan Prime!"

"Don't let him get in that thing, it'll doom us all," shouted Kevin as he ripped a piece of the cement floor and throws it on the pod, causing it to turn on and malfunction.

"You imbecile! What did you do?!" Albedo said in an angry tone while still struggling to get Ben and his clones off him.

"It doesn't look like blowing up. It's perfectly stable." Gwen said.

"Not yet, but it will be, eventually," Kevin replied.

"You just damaged the transmission field!" Albedo said as he walks toward the pod.

"Ben, let go! Get out of there!" Gwen shouted to his cousin, but Ben did not let go of Albedo in time as the pod beamed them away before it stabilized and went off.

"Weird. I expected some kind of explosion." Kevin said as he approached the deactivated pod.

"Ben!" Gwen said in concern as she ran towards the pod. "What happened?"

SOMEWHERE IN ANOTHER DIMENSION

Ben and Albedo in their human form continued to struggle for a couple of seconds until Albedo saw an opening, allowing him to kick Ben away from him. Albedo looked around and noticed it wasn't the destination he intended to go.

"This is not Galvan Mark II at all. Your delinquent buddy just activated the interdimensional settings I installed." Albedo said as Ben stood up.

"Well, destroying half of Bellwood and killing a couple of million people isn't cool. We can't just let you do it," Ben said. 

"I don't care," He answered coldly. "No matter. Good thing I thought of a contingency plan," Ben then noticed Albedo pull a weird-looking remote from his pockets. 

"What is that?" Ben asked, referring to the device in Albedo's hand.

"Since this is a prototype, it is uncertain if this device can send me home or not. But I guess anywhere in the multiverse is better than near around you, Tennyson." Ben ran towards him as he pressed the remote's button and teleported away just in time before Ben could hold a grip on him.

"I swear Albedo, if you don't come back here right now, I will..." Ben stopped and looked around trying to figure out where he is, but couldn't come up with anything. "Where exactly is here? Why do I feel like I've been here before?" He kept looking until he stopped and saw what seemed to be smoke. "Well, I could ask for directions," He said as he went to check on what he saw. He went down the mountain and saw a small wooden cottage with smoke coming out of its chimney. He walked over to the small cottage and saw the sign on it as he approached it. "Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna. Huh. Sounds nice." He commented before he went in. Ben entered and noticed a large man sitting behind the counter. 

"Woohoo! Big Summer Blow-out!" The man spoke in a German accent. "Half-off swimming suits, clogs, and a sun-bar of my creation, ya?"

"No thanks, I'm good. But I was wondering if you know where the nearest city or town here?"

"Yes. That would be Arrendelle just down the mountain," The shop owner answered.

"Arendelle?" Ben was surprised. He was right. He is somewhere he's been before, but he never thought he would be in Arendelle. Ben looked out the window and saw the town the man has spoken of. The entire kingdom was abuzz in preparation. "Why are there so many people down there? Is it always like that?" 

"I heard it's the coronation day of the new queen."

"Coronation, huh. I wonder..." He mumbled to himself. "By the way, what year is today?" Ben asked.

"It's 1839 dear." The post owner answered.

"1839." He repeated. "Thanks, mister," Ben said then exit the shop and went on his way.

"Hm, what a strange young man." The man mused.