The Stranger And His Reindeer

Ben wasn't entirely sure what the princess was planning this time, but if there was one thing he learned about Princess Anna, it's that once she decided to do something, there was no force on heaven on earth that could stop her. When Anna paid for the mountain equipment and the carrots, Ben exactly knew what she was intending to do.

"This is for that guy isn't it?" He asked, trying to keep up with the princess, who made him carry all the stuff.

"Of course! Barely anyone ever goes to the North Mountain. Just when we need to get there, a skilled ice harvester comes along. The most suitable to get us there!" Anna cheered. Ben couldn't help but smile.

"You know, that's actually a very good idea if he'll actually help us. I hope," he said.

"He will. I gave him what he wanted, it'll be unfair if he'll turn us down." Anna reassured. They made their way towards a barn outside the shop. They saw foot tracks leading to it and guessed that the iceman had taken refuge there.

"Shhhhh..." Ben said as they reached the door of the barn. "Listen," he whispered as he pressed an ear on the door, the man seemed to be having a duet with himself.

"....donnnn't let the frostbite biiiiiiitttteeee." Ben heard him sing. Before he could stop her, Anna threw the door open and rushed inside. Seeing the ice man's bewilderment, he snickered a little.

"Nice duet..." she said.

"It's you two. What do you want?" He groaned. 

"Well, I want you to take me..." Anna was interrupted by a series of coughs from Ben. "...to take us," she corrected herself. "to the North Mountain." Kristoff just stared at her with an expression of someone who doesn't know what to say.

"I don't take people places." He retorted, before placing his beanie back on his eyes and went back to sleep.

"Let me rephrase that." Anna wasn't in the mood for an argument right now, so she decided to get her point across.

"OW!" Kristoff yelled as the bag hit him. He slightly glared at the two, then opened the bag in which, to his shock was the mountain equipment he didn't have money to pay for. Anna and Ben crossed their arms and stared firmly.

"Take us up the North Mountain, please," Anna said, letting Kristoff realize that she meant business. "Look we know how to stop this winter," she added. Finally giving in, he obliged as he sulked.

"Fine," he grunted as he lied back. "We'll leave at dawn. And you forgot the carrots for Sven." Anna and Ben weren't very impressed with this. Annoyed, Anna tossed the bag filled with carrots at Kristoff. The blond man was woken up by this and saw the bag in his laps, filled with carrots and he somehow had a feeling what will come next. Ben widened his eyes as he didn't expect Anna to do something like that.

"We'll leave now. Right now." Anna stated and then she left the cabin to wait for them outside. Kristoff looked at Ben.

"Is she always like this?" he asked. Ben just gave him a shrug.

"I don't know. But you'll get used to it," he answered before walking out himself.

This wasn't the type of travel Ben was used to, but he had to admit it was pleasant. Even though flying was an experience that he could never get enough of, it took all of his time so he could never admire the beauty the land had to offer. And if he was gonna be honest, the fact that everything was covered in snow and frost made this sight even more beautiful. But just like those other times when he was flying, he didn't have much time to admire the view, seeing as he and his companions were going as fast as Kristoff's reindeer friend, Sven could go. He was currently sitting in the back of the sleigh and Anna and Kristoff were sitting in the front of it.