Coronation Ceremony

Ben finally reached the chapel after a long walk. When he took a seat in the church and wait for the Queen's arrival, it was only natural for him to choose the one seat that was most distant from the center of the room and the mostly separated seat, which was the left side of the last booth. The church was even more beautiful from the inside. Though it was not very large, it was very well-built. Every single plank was in the right place. The glass windows were breathtaking as well. Ben was actually surprised that he was welcomed so nicely in a church, since, everyone is in their fancy suits and dresses and Ben's clothing is... a little off, but hey, he's friends with the princesses, they must make an exception for him, right? He stopped admiring it, when he was interrupted by the opening and then closing gates. He looked up and saw a surprisingly Prince Hans walking in. He still has the fresh memory of him falling into the water. Hans took a seat in the middle of the crowd, while he exchanged a smile with Anna, who was standing at the altar.

Now that every guest had taken their seats, the only person missing was the new queen. Ben was really curious about her by now. His thoughts were however interrupted when a strange, cold breeze swept across the room. Ben looked around, but he saw no reaction from anyone. And the temperature in the room continued to drop. But no one seemed to notice or care.

"Hmm. Where is that cold coming from? From an AC?" Ben thought. Maybe he would have stood up and left the room in boredom if it wasn't for the sudden entrance of the queen. Ben looked up, and he completely forgot about the cold as his eyes widened. "What?! Queen Idun? Is that...?" He thought to himself in confusion, as he comes to a realization that it IS Elsa. She has a spitting image of her mother, and her hair is woven in a French braided crown twist bun held together with a blue ribbon, like her mother's. Ben felt like had fallen into a trance as he saw this beauty walking gracefully and majestically towards the altar. He quickly snapped out of it though as he had learned that good looks weren't everything. 

Elsa was walking towards the altar slowly. Her face was free from any kind of emotion, while on the inside she was sweating arrows. She was trying to breathe normally, while she felt like she was gonna throw up and her heart was beating so rapidly that she felt like it was gonna jump out of her chest.

She felt the eyes of everyone in the room aimed at her and it didn't lessen the pressure. But she couldn't allow herself to lose control. She needed one hundred and one percent of her willpower to contain her powers.

"Conceal, don't feel," she repeated mentally. As she reached the altar, she saw Anna. Oh, Anna. As soon as she saw her, all she wanted to do was pulling her into a hug. She was beautiful. She has grown so much. She couldn't get over how much her sister had changed. The time has come. The bishop has slowly put the crown onto Elsa's head and then handed her the crown jewels. Elsa was about to reach for them, but the bishop interrupted her.

"Your Highness, the gloves," he murmured to her. Terror overcame Elsa. Over the past three years, after her parent's death, never once she touched anything again without her gloves. Without them, anything she touched turned to ice in less than three seconds. She had tested her barehanded hold on a candlestick and a box earlier today, thinking that her mastery over her powers would somehow return to her, but unfortunately, they suffered the same fate. But seeing as it was tradition, she didn't really have a choice. Her hands trembled as she slowly removed the gloves, and took the crown jewels into her bare hands. She then turned to the crowd as they all rose to their feet.

"Sem hon heldr inum helgum eignum ok krýnd í þessum helga stað ek té..." The bishop continued, apparently noticing nothing as Elsa started to notice that ice slowly started to spread on the jewels. She only barely managed to hold back a gasp.

'Conceal, don't feel.' she uttered in her head, but it didn't really help.

"...fram fyrir yðr...Queen Elsa of Arendelle." Thankfully, the bishop reached the end of his speech and then officially declared Elsa the new Queen of Arendelle. As he finished, Elsa immediately reached for her gloves and slid them back onto her hands. Ben noticed how Elsa hurriedly placed the royal orb and staff back on the cushion even before the Bishop had finished. Maybe she's in a hurry, perhaps? She suddenly caught his eye and she managed to wave at him as he waves at her first.

"QUEEN ELSA OF ARENDELLE!" The crowd chanted. It was over. From this moment she was officially the Queen of Arendelle. She would have liked to let out a relieved sigh, but she put on a relaxed smile instead.