The Escape

The first things his eyes noticed when he wakes up were the thick mahogany doors that were illuminated in the dark by torches placed on either side of it. For a few seconds, Ben couldn't understand where he was or what was happening. Each of his arms was chained, preventing him from reaching the ultimatrix. He struggled to free himself but it was of no useThen with a jolt, he realized where he was. He looked through the window and saw the whole kingdom freezing over as a snowstorm was building up. Hans, that manipulative sociopath managed to fool everyone from right under their noses. Ben had even beaten Hans in a duel back at the ice palace only to be unfairly knocked out from behind him. He is a coward. Anna and Elsa probably didn't even know that he was plotting the whole time. and Ben dared to guess that they still didn't.

Poor Anna. She would have returned to be saved by a waiting monster, unbeknownst to her. And Elsa. What had they done to her? What story had Hans fabricated to fool her? Ben knew that she was still alive because of the growing snowstorm outside. He heard guards whispering outside. With his limited ability to move, he slightly approached the door and peeked outside. It was Kai along with one of Elsa's other servants.

"Kai! Let me out! Arendelle is in danger! Elsa and Anna are in danger! Hans is going to kill them!" Ben implored to the chubby butler. Kai looked at him with loathing eyes.

"How dare you talk about the queen after you tried to kill her? And what's this, Benjamin Kirby Tennyson? You got some nerve pointing your fingers at prince Hans, who at this moment is trying his best to save princess Anna." He finished to a shocked look on Ben's face. So that's what that coward had told them.

"Wait, how did you know my full name?" Ben asked him with his eyebrows raised questioningly. "I mean..." He shook his head before proceeding. "You don't understand. Hans tricked you, all of you! He wanted to kill both Anna and Elsa so he can rule Arendelle for himself!"

"Please lower your voice sir. I've been instructed by Prince Hans to be polite to you in spite of your atrocities. However, once the storm is over, you are to be sentenced for treason for crimes against the kingdom and be executed." he finished as he walked away and two guards took his place.

"Hmph, as if you can," Ben growled silently. Hans had turned the entire kingdom against Ben. He had to get to Elsa... but how? As he thinks of a plan to escape, he saw the walls starting to shake. Confused, he looked through the door at the guards who were as confused as he was. Moments later, Ben started to notice that ice slowly started to spread from the cell wall to the chain. Using all his strength, he pulled both his chains, destroying it, thus allowing him to free himself. "Just one big punch on the wall then I'm out." He activated his watch and slammed its core. His body flashes a green light and two sets of arms start to grow just below on his current two arms, he grows taller, his skins got red, and he got two pairs of green eyes. "Fourarms!" he shouted and punched the weakest part of the wall, making a hole big enough for him to escape. 

"Oh, hey Ben." Ben was about to escape to freedom but he saw, to his amazement, Olaf in the room, grinning up at him.

"Olaf? How'd you managed to find me? I thought you were with Anna." he asked curiously as he scratched his chin.

"I saw some people taking you and Elsa to the castle's dungeon, unconscious. And I saw that there were only two dungeons that were lit up. One was Elsa's, so I guessed this was yours!" Olaf exclaimed cheerfully, clearly pleased with what he had done so far. Ben stumbled outside into the corridor. The guards had opened his door as they heard the sound of a wall being smashed.

"C'mon Olaf, we need to find Elsa and Anna before Hans gets to them."

"Right behind you!" Olaf said gallantly as he waddled along behind the red alien.