Coronation Party

After the ceremony was over, it was time for the coronation party. A ball in honor of the new queen. The sound of trumpets ringing in Ben's ears, he craned his neck to see if he could spot the Queen. All of a sudden the dancing stopped as the chubby man, whom Ben thought might be the royal Butler, announced to the room.

"Queen Elsa of Arendelle!" he guested to his right as Queen Elsa walked silently to the foot of the throne. As the guests bowed down, Ben heard him announce again. "Princess Anna of Arendelle!" Ben saw her run in clumsily and wave awkwardly at the crowd. He waved back as he saw the Butler usher her forward towards her sister. Everyone greeted them courteously as the crowd once again moved to dance.

"Hi." Elsa greeted her. She looked at her with a hint of confusion in her eyes. She looked around to make sure her sister was addressing her.

"Hi me? Oh. Uh... hi." Anna greeted back nervously. Elsa saw that she needed to start building a conversation.

"You look beautiful." she complimented. Anna looked flattered.

"You look beautifuller... I mean not fuller, you don't look fuller. But, uh, more, more beautiful." Anna stuttered. Elsa giggled at that. Her sister may have changed on the outside, but inside, she was still the same old Anna.

"Thank you." she then turned her attention to the party. "So this is what a party looks like."

"It's warmer than I thought," Anna admitted. Elsa had to agree. Then her nose caught a familiar scent.

"What is this smell?" Elsa asked as both she and Anna sniffed into the air. "Chocolate." They said in unison with dreamy expressions. This made them both chuckle. Elsa was having the time of her life. She was crowned, she got to talk to her sister again and they were having a good time together, talking and laughing without a care. Maybe this night won't be so bad after all.

"Look. I wanted to apologize for what happened three years ago." Anna apologetically started. "I didn't mean to...." She cleared her throat before proceeding. "I'm really sorry. If I only knew..." She continued but she was cut off by Elsa.

"Hey, it's okay," Elsa smiled. "It was partly my fault as well. I shouldn't have yelled at you. There is nothing to be mad about. I know you're just concerned about me." Elsa kindly added.

"So, does that mean we're cool?" Anna asked.

"We are," Elsa answered, ending the three-year conflict between them. Anna smiled at her and gave her a tight hug.

"Oh, thank you, Elsa. Thank you." Anna sincerely said and let her go. 

"You're my sister, I can't be mad at you forever," Elsa gently said and smiled, to which Anna smiled back. 

"Come to think of it, I don't remember what happened next after our argument three years ago. What..." Anna said but she was cut off by their royal butler.

"Your majesty, the Duke of Weseltown."

"Weselton!" corrected the Duke in annoyance. "Duke of Weselton, your majesty. As your closest partner in trade, it seems only fitting that I offer you your first dance, as queen." Then the Duke did a funny flutter of his feet, a hitch-kick, and bowed. The two sisters giggled as he held out his hand while bowing his head down due to his hair dipping forward. 

"Thank you, but only I don't dance." Elsa rejected the duke's offer.

"Oh."

"But my sister does." Anna chuckled, thinking that Elsa was just kidding. Then the Duke smiled.

"Lucky you."

"Oh, but I don't think..." But the Duke pulled Anna to the dance floor before she could even protest.