Chapter 8: Secret reveal

Waking up before sun is the good habit of mine cause if I don't wake up who would do the home task and who would make a good breakfast for h....

                                              I know that my mom and Dad don't live with me cause I transfer here for my studies. Dad visit me every weekend but first 5 days I got no one to do work for me. My cousin Noor visit me everyday help me with my home task  but it's been a while that Noor didn't visit me. I guess she's upset with me cause of that Eye incident. I should informed her but I couldn't so it's my fault she's upset. 

                                  Well I'll go to her house today but first I have to go school....

        I went school and I couldn't find Noor cause she was absent today. 

            "She didn't come school today? Why? She didn't even call me or anything." 

     Thinking to myself I went to my classroom and Gil was absent as well. I get shocked. After asking him about from Ishtar but she didn't know where he is? It was so worried....

                "Calm Down Alisha...! 
                                         Every thing would be fine."

       As soon as school end I will first go to Noor's house but I don't know Gil's address and he didn't even gave me his phone number. 

                    After school I quickly went to Noor's house before going to my house...I knocks on the door and her sister came outside. I asked her about Noor and her sister said that she went to my parents house. I don't know why? but I start walking to my home direction. I saw a bench and sit on it and starts thinking about Gil...that why he didn't come today?

                         After a while a Long green haired women stands infront of me. I slowly moves my face to her she was so beautiful and innocent but her hands weren't like women.

               "Can I sit here? If you don't mind?" She required from me sitting right next to mine and slowly nods and put my gaze on the grass. The green haired one sat next to me. But she moves her lips I knew she wants to talk to me.

                 "Are you alone?-----"  The green haired one required 

    After hearing that question my eyes widen I clenched my fist in sadness I wanted to reply but my heart couldn't say it. My brain was telling to stand up and leave but my heart wasn't same. So I replied in softly voice.

              "How do you know that?"  

    The green haired one chuckles a little after hearing me. I got confused. But instead of answering my question she gave me another question. And I could resist asking her it's answer.

          "I know why are you sad? But before answering this question...you have to come with me to a place."

        I get scared that where she will take me? Should I trust her? So many question were in my mind. But I really want to ask her that how does she know?  So I don't have any choice.

                  "F-Fine...I will go with you but after that you will tell me....Deal?"

The green haired woman stands up putting a smile on her features and tell me to follow her behind and I did what she said. After a while she lead me to a Big house it was just like a castle. I thought this was her home. But her appearance was simple. 

                 She opened the door for me as I went inside and it was just like a castle. It was so beautiful house I was keep staring at it but she interrupt my viewing.