Chapter 11:

"Ok let go to your house and tell me."  Noor said as we both starts walking towards my house. I opened the house door and it was so dirty. Noor gave me a angry stare before going inside.  I sighed and went inside as well. I shut the door behind me.

              "Ok first we have to clean the house. Hurry up and start Alisha."  Noor was just starting to clean but I spoke quickly.

           "Hey...Why didn't you tell me that you are going to my parents house?" I required as I was just waiting for her reply but she paused her bangs were shielding her eyes. 

            "C-Cause I was angry. You didn't tell me that you had problem with your eyes but you tell Gil before me. I thought you hate me." Noor slowly answered, My eyes get widen at her reply. But I closes my eyes and chuckles softly.

          "Where's that come from? I don't hate you. It's just you know him, I wasn't going with him but he force me to go with him."  

          I placed my both hands on her shoulder and smiled. 

       "So that's mean you don't hate me?"  Noor smiled as well before asking

                                I nods "Not a little."   

    She snapped my hands "So where were you? It's been two days. And you haven't come school today. Can you tell me the reason?"  I made a nervous expression and starts scratching my head 

           "I was at Gil's house. Please don't be mad!"   I put my hands together but she screamed 

       "Alisha what are you thinking? Why were you in his house?"  

      "I told you...It wasn't my fault. Some Green haired man came first I thought He's a woman but he was a man, He asked me to go with him. He wanted to show me something. He asked me to prepare for something? And I did what he said. And then he gave me a bath....."  I was just telling her everything but she interrupt   "W-W-Wait...He gave you bath!!!"  

            "Yes! And not just that he dressed me up too. And there Gil came He wasn't looking our Class fellow He was so....."  I stopped as I remembered that he warned me to not tell anyone about them.  Noor shakes me slowly "Alisha What's wrong? Why did you stop?"  

           But I didn't say nothing more my gaze were down. I was so afraid so I didn't talk

         "C'mon let's clean the house before it get dark."  I moved on and starts cleaning

 Noor made a worried expression while looking at me. We cleaned the whole house in one hour  After that Noor went home and I went to bed after dinner. 

          Waking up at morning so early "Ahh...I couldn't sleep all night."  She gets up and starts preparing for the school. She looked herself in the mirror before going out. "I have to careful from now on." I took a deep breath and went out. 

           After arriving at school I quickly went to the classroom but stopped at the for a little moment as I saw Gil. I gulp and keep moving forward towards my seat. But a smirk appears on his face when I pass aside from him. But I ignored him.

          "So where the hell were you?" Ishtar bang to the table and start yelling at me but my expression were so calm like always. I slowly closed the book and looked at her up

        "You don't have to be that loud. And beside why do you care where were I?" 

Ishtar cheeks turn red as I replied. "Idiot...I don't care! Go away Die."

  I let out a small sigh and turned my gaze upon Gil but suddenly Shinji stands in front of me. I quickly looked at him up.

          "Shinji What's wrong?" I required as Gil looked at me from his shoulder.

    "Student council president wants to see you!" 

  I get shocked on his reply and follows behind him. I was keep talking but Shinji but he was ignoring me I can tell why? Cause he was so mad at me. But what can I do? As soon as we arrived Shinji entered the door and I gulp and went inside.      

  And there he was sitting, He was the Student council president his name was Kaeda Manyuda

  And there he was sitting, He was the Student council president his name was Kaeda Manyuda. A guy who don't like anyone and I definitely hate him. But he likes playing with me and teasing me a lot.  

         I took a deep breath and spoke

 "For What the hell Student council president wants to see me?" I speak but he was still staring at his book. I found this so annoying. He opened his mouth to speak while looking down at the book. 

           "Miss Alisha did you total those file I told you to do?" 

I made a fist thinking about Ishtar angrily cause I asked her to do that.  "I'm gonna kill you Ishtar"  I sighed and replied

          "I forgot!" 

"Hmm...Okay!"  I got shocked His expression stay calm why? 

         "You are free to go!"  

Thank God...I turned around and placed my hand on door but...."One more thing...!"  He shut his book and stands up. I turned around and looked at him as he was standing in front of me. I petrified a little as he was giving me bitter look. " Did you sign up for a club? or not?" 
'Dunno'  

        "Ahem! The truth is I don't have time."  

He sighed turning around walking towards his chair. And turned back to look at me. " Sign one or make one This is your choice."  

              I crosses my arms rolling eyes "Why not sure." 

"You are dismiss!" I went outside with a grumpy face and saw Gil was leaning against the wall 

"What are you doing here?"  I asked

He opened his eyes slowly glancing at me "I was just checking in which trouble you are now?" 

I sighed " He asked me to sign up for a club but I don't have any interest in joining a club." 

Gil crosses his arms rolling eyes "Oh Ok!"  

"Hey be more serious! Wait Wait...How about we make our own club?"  

"Our own? Hmmm...This is the first time you thought something good Mongrel! I will be the leader then. here your bag" He hands me over my bag as we both starts to walk  outside from school.

          "Now I have to gathered members lets see..." 

"Hurry up Mongrel!" Gil said while stopping 

I quickly runs to him