Chapter 3

~Lafayette~ (Skip to winter break)
-This chapter gets pretty intense-

I slowly opened my eyes to arms wrapped around me. I sighed and closed my eyes again, hoping to avoid waking up early. I felt Hercules pull me closer to him and mess with my hair. I smiled to myself and slowly drifted back to sleep.

Annnnnnnnd there we go. I heard yelling in the hallway. "What now.." I silently questioned as I sat up, making Hercules sit up in the process. I slowly walked to the door and opened it.

"What now?" I asked Lauren's as he pressed his back against the wall observing his boyfriend yelling at Jefferson. John just shook his head.

"Come on Jefferson!" Alex yelled. I turned my head to see Jefferson rolling up his maroon sleeves. I stood in the middle of the and pushed Jefferson back. "Lauren's, hold Alex." I say as he gently grabs Alex's arm. I turn towards Jefferson as he looked ready to kill.

"What is your problem?" I say, unamused. "You two are the problem he spat. I raised an eyebrow, "really?"  He slowly nodded his head.

I punched him hard enough for him to fall to the ground and have a bloody nose. "Come on, we aren't waisting our time on his bullshit." I groan, grabbing everyone's arm and dragging them into the room.

I looked down at Alex. "What'd he do?" I ask. Alex sighed. "Kept bringing up how he was better and how he.. actually had parents." He explained. I groaned. "Merde.." I quietly say, not thinking anyone could hear.

"WhAt!?" Alex exaggerated. I laughed so much I fell off the couch. "Okay, but why didn't you mention it to me? I would've punched him harder." I asked. He chuckled.

(SKIP TO NEXT DAY CUZ WHY THE F*** NOT)

I jolted up after Lauren's ran into the room with Alex yelling.

"What time is it?!"

"SHOWTIME!"

"What ze fuck?!" I yelled, getting out of bed. They both started laughing their asses off. I groaned, looking at the time. "ITS FUCKING 2AM!" I yell. They both run out the room.

I locked the door and laid back in bed.

(ABUSE AND HOMOPHOBIC TERMS USED IN THIS SECTION)

I was back at my foster fathers house. What am I doing here? I was in my bed as he burst through the door.

"Wake up Faggot!" He yelled, punching me in the guts. I started coughing. "Disgusting fag." He said, before punching me in the face. I screamed in pain as he threw a wine glass at me.

I shot up and was quietly sobbing. I hated reliving another horrible day back in my foster fathers home. I got up so I wouldn't disturb anyone and went to the bathroom. I sat next to the shower and continued to sob, hoping no one disrupted or that I didn't wake up anyone else.

~Hercules~

I woke up to faint sobbing and realized Laf wasn't in bed anymore. Huh? I think as I slowly get out of bed and walk towards the faint noise, which came from the bathroom I soon realized.

I slowly push the bathroom door open to see Laf sitting next to the shower, sobbing. I quickly rush next to him and hold him close as he cries into my shoulder now.

"He-hey calm down.. what happened Laffy?" I quietly asked. "I-I.." he tried saying, but continued to sob more.

"It w-was zust ze bad dream." He said. I sighed. I helped him stand up. He looked down at me and kissed my forehead. "Thank you Herc.." He said, calmer than before. I smiled and pulled him down to me, kissing his soft lips.