Chapter 5

~Hercules~

I watched in embarrassment as Peggy revealed the hickeys I gave Laff. Mine and Laff's cheeks turned a deep red shade.

"What the fuck Peggy?!" I shrieked, my cheeks still a very deep shade of red. Everyone else on the other hand was on the floor dying of laughter. Soon me and Laff joined, but I was still flustered and embarrassed, so mine and Laff's laugh was more awkward.

"M'kay can we get back to the game?" Jefferson said from the corner of the room.
"Pl-ease." James Madison squeaked through his coughing fit only to have Jefferson pull him into his lap. Peggy sat next to me and we continued the game.

We learned a lot about each other in that game, mainly that Thomas and James have been together for the past two years even though they denied it back then. Thomas wasn't as much of a jerk as he made himself look, but he was still kind of a prick. I will admit, him and James are a cute couple, but not as cute as me and Laff.

I glanced over to see a almost drunk Laurens and a completely drunk Hamilton. I sighed as I knew I'd have to deal with those two. I felt a pair of hands in my shoulders and turned to see Laff gesturing to leave and take the drunk pair home. I gave him a small nod as we both sat up.

Laff picked up John and I picked up Alex. Saying our goodbyes, we left the Schuyler's mansion of a house. We walked to my car and hopped in, Alex and John in the back, and me and Laff in the front.

As we drove down the silent and almost dead road, I placed one hand on Laff's thigh while my other hand was still gripping the steering wheel. He blushed a scarlet, glancing away from me and burying his face in her hands. I quietly laughed at his reaction.

"H-Herc..?" He softly choked out. I hummed to him. "What're you doing?" He asked, gesturing towards my hand on his thigh. I gave a silent chuckle before responding, "No reason, I just love ya' that's it." He blushed a deeper shade of red. "Je t'aime.." He muttered under his breath.

"What does that mean Laffy?" I asked, rubbing circles on his thigh with my thumb. "It's mean I love you." He said, giving me a warm smile. I smiled back at him before turning my attention back towards the road as we approach the dorms.

I parked the car and got out with Laff before dragging John and Alex back to our dorm. We got back to the dorm and locked the door. We sat John and Alex in their shared bed.

We walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch. I pulled Laff into my lap, giving him light kisses on the neck. He jumped abit in shock, but leaned back into my chest. I chuckled before wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him down on the couch with me.

"I like cuddling..." I calmly said to him as he nuzzled his face in my chest. He quietly chuckled and we continued to cuddle with each other.

It's moments like this that I want to last forever, cuddling with my boyfriend. I was so happy to call him mine. I hear a very soft, but adorable snore and look at a peacefully sleeping Laff. I look at his collar bone and see the hickory I gave him. I held him tighter as I slowly fell into my own sleep.

A/N

Here ya go! Next chapter will be longer, but I wanted something cute in this book

I may not live to see our glory
But I will gladly join the fight
And when our children tell our story
They'll tell the story of tonight~

Goodbye for now mon ami's,
  ~Madison